Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,842
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,850)
Welcome to our newest member, HVEKU

Old 09-30-2008, 06:54 PM
On the Naughty List

MerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elf
Originally Posted by Faithmom6 View Post
Thanks for the warm welcome yall.
My son is okay. I think his back is some better. He's taking it easy though! Thanks for asking!

Yeah he called mom for a cherry cheesecake recipe. LOL!
Old 09-30-2008, 08:21 PM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,113 Times in 546 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree

©♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 10-01-2008, 07:50 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Faith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to others
We played "Merry Christmas Radio" yesterday as we worked through the house.
We have got to get this house finished!! It's making me a nervous wreck!
If anybody wants to come help unpack, clean, and arrange furniture - I have cheesecake in the fridge!!

Merry Christmasly yours,
Linda Bobo Reddoch
Old 10-01-2008, 08:05 AM
Christmasologist

kerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Too far I'm afraid.... even for cheesecake.

Have fun unpacking ! Just think of how nice it will all be when you're done ! Don't put your christmas stuff too far away, you'll need it soon enough !
Old 10-02-2008, 09:44 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

TwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnog
Congrats on the move! Have fun!

Old 10-02-2008, 09:59 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Faith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to others
Thanks yall.
I keep coming across my neat things that I love to display - it spurs me on to get the house together and cleaned!!

Merry Christmasly yours,
Linda Bobo Reddoch
Old 10-03-2008, 02:00 AM
Emerging from the Cave
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,111 Times in 686 Posts
Courtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happy
Welcome Back and congrats on getting all moved in!
Old 10-03-2008, 03:22 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,724 Times in 3,787 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Faithmom6 View Post
We played "Merry Christmas Radio" yesterday as we worked through the house.
We have got to get this house finished!! It's making me a nervous wreck!
If anybody wants to come help unpack, clean, and arrange furniture - I have cheesecake in the fridge!!

I would come and help in a minute if I lived by....I´m a skilled moving worker....great at carrying stuff....somehow there´s lots of force in this short body...and I don´t complain

keep on working and it will be done so soon....and then You can sit down for a cuppa coffee or some tea or hot cocoa....and soon....very soon You will put up Ur Christmas Decorations!!!!

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You