Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » Ideas to make xmas magic for a 2year old please.

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,845
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 10-01-2008, 08:39 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

ryansrs1 is a good elfryansrs1 is a good elfryansrs1 is a good elfryansrs1 is a good elfryansrs1 is a good elfryansrs1 is a good elf
Ideas to make xmas magic for a 2year old please.

Hi All,

Just would like some extra ideas on how to make xmas magical for my 2 year old,got some but would like some more. He still aint properly aware what xmas is yet being just 2, but hes getting to know it something to get xcited about and can sense i am.

We live in UK if that helps.

Thanks in advance.

Jason

Old 10-01-2008, 08:56 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Ms_Speedy_Elf has disabled reputation
Hi Jason,

Look here in the forum section.

http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/fo...play.php?f=104

There are idea's for making colored snow and how to make reindeer food.

Maybe you could make cookies and decorate them together.
Old 10-01-2008, 12:07 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,724 Times in 3,787 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
read him Christmas Books before going to bed....both books about the birth of Jesus...I think there are some for little ones...and some of the way it is celebrated with Father Christmas...

let him help decorate and baking cookies

get him christmas color books and let him paint them...or print out christmas papers from the net and let him paint those

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 10-01-2008, 01:45 PM

Christmas Snow Angel is a good elfChristmas Snow Angel is a good elfChristmas Snow Angel is a good elfChristmas Snow Angel is a good elfChristmas Snow Angel is a good elfChristmas Snow Angel is a good elf
Rent Polar Express!!! Have your pajama's on with lots of hot chocolate and popcorn!!!
Old 10-02-2008, 02:44 AM
Santa Clausologist

VeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
ryan - mine will be 2 on Nov 1st. I will read this thread with interest as all ideas are welcome lol.

I will be making salt dough ornaments with my daughter plus decorating them with her. Will watch peppa pigs Xmas special with her lol (she loves peppa!). hmmmmm, what else???
Old 10-02-2008, 03:16 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,724 Times in 3,787 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
You could do handigrafts Yourself and let him help a bit....he might not be able to do much...but might be able to hand You several things and will be proud to have helped mommy....of course....always play Christmas Music while doing those things....I always do that....also when we are baking the Christmas Cookies

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 10-02-2008, 04:33 AM
Santa Clausologist

VeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
wooops

I meant Jason, not ryan lol
Old 10-02-2008, 06:32 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Faith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to others
I might do the salt dough ornaments with Nathan this year.
I will let him paint them. Even if they end up black or brown!!
It's the experience that counts! And the memories.
Also, we will probably watch Christmas shows. Last year, he would stand in one spot, right in front of the TV whenever "The Polar Express" would come on. I hope he likes it this year as much as he did last year!
Plus, I thought about him helping decorate the Christmas tree - but we might get him a smaller tree to help decorate!!
I want him included on all the festivities for sure! It's going to be loads of fun!!!

Merry Christmasly yours,
Linda Bobo Reddoch
Old 10-05-2008, 04:09 AM
Last Achievements

ryansrs1 is a good elfryansrs1 is a good elfryansrs1 is a good elfryansrs1 is a good elfryansrs1 is a good elfryansrs1 is a good elf
Thanks for replys, helpfull.

My lad loves peppa also, the xmas special on all year round lol. But personaly i always watch the Muppets Christmas carol every year around end of Nov so am trying to get my son hooked on that also.

As it goes ive never whatched Polar Express, my mams got a copie so will have to borrow it-ne good??

Defo gona make some xmas cakes,biscuits and have my son decorate. The local xmas parade is next month so he defo gona go to that 2, slowly getting a tradition that all the family meet at the start and then follow it up-gets very hectic as is packed.

Cheers

Jason
Old 10-05-2008, 04:15 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Ms_Speedy_Elf has disabled reputation
Hi Jason,

Here is a gingerbread recipe that I just posted for making gingerbread decoration's.

http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/sh...775#post105775