Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Other Holidays > Halloween » What Candy Do You Snag From Your Kids?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Halloween Spooks hover here! This merry section of the forum is dedicated to talking about our ideas, plans, thoughts and observations of a great day of Fall that just happens to lead right into the Christmas season.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,096
Threads: 53,978
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,477)
Welcome to our newest member, K31E

Old 10-01-2008, 11:27 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Ms_Speedy_Elf has disabled reputation
What Candy Do You Snag From Your Kids?

What candy do you or did you snag from your kid's goodie bag when they came in from trick or treating?

When my 2 were little I liked to get bubble gum, M&M's,Whopper's, candy corn,Snicker's and Reese cup's .

Old 10-01-2008, 11:28 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

act_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elf
I don't have kids, but I pass out the cand at my house. I steal from that. Snickers, reeces, m&ms...
Old 10-01-2008, 11:36 AM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker

carol1231 has shown a merry dispositioncarol1231 has shown a merry disposition
Tootsie Rolls!!
Old 10-01-2008, 11:46 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,844 Times in 3,809 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Whoppers? please donīt tell me that people throw burger inside the kiddos bags...

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 10-01-2008, 11:49 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Originally Posted by trackrebel View Post
Whoppers? please donīt tell me that people throw burger inside the kiddos bags...

LOL! ROTFL !

No these are Whoppers!

Old 10-01-2008, 11:50 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Originally Posted by carol1231 View Post
Tootsie Rolls!!

Awww yes,I forgot about Tootsie Rolls.
Old 10-01-2008, 12:25 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

snowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I use reverse psyschology....I tell them I don't want any and they always offer soon enough! I'm horrible aren't I? LOL
Old 10-01-2008, 01:26 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,844 Times in 3,809 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Ms_Speedy_Elf View Post
LOL! ROTFL !

No these are Whoppers!

hahaha...I was assuming it wasnīt burgers....but still had to ask....never heard of them.....

If I was living in the States....I would be weighin a 500pounds cos I wouldnīt be able to stay away from the candy....especially red licorice, star bursts, tootsie rolls and jelly beans in general....and chips too....with dips of course

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 10-01-2008, 01:30 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

snowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Originally Posted by trackrebel View Post
hahaha...I was assuming it wasnīt burgers....but still had to ask....never heard of them.....

If I was living in the States....I would be weighin a 500pounds cos I wouldnīt be able to stay away from the candy....especially red licorice, star bursts, tootsie rolls and jelly beans in general....and chips too....with dips of course

Whoppers are good..but last year my oldest son gave me some strawberry milkshake whoppers and they are kind of addictive, I think!
Old 10-01-2008, 01:32 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

lizziexo is a good elflizziexo is a good elflizziexo is a good elflizziexo is a good elflizziexo is a good elflizziexo is a good elflizziexo is a good elf
Originally Posted by Ms_Speedy_Elf View Post
LOL! ROTFL !

No these are Whoppers!

Ohh theyre like malteasers we have in the Uk!
What are tootie rolls? I have no idea

I have no children yet (being 15 and all) but I always steal my younger siblings lolly pops! Im a sucker for them (pardon the pun ahaah )
My fabsolute favourite is double lollies. They have two colours on them in pastel colours and they melt in you mouth theyre so tasty x