Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » Smile Cause I loves you!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,133
Threads: 54,251
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,740)
Welcome to our newest member, NBellasis

Old 10-02-2008, 10:56 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Head Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happy
Well, lets see if I can remember that far back..... It was a dark and stormy night....no that can't be it. In a galaxy far, far away....No that isn't it either. Ah! I remember now, NOTHING! Because my birthday is just as close to Thanksgiving and I hated it. I didn't do a thing. I was probably grounded (knowing me). It was just my mom and myself and she was buying the food stuffs for Thanksgiving and asked the clerk what day it was and I sat their with my mouth hanging open in shock. My own mother forgot my birthday. Maybe she just need confirmation or something. I was lucky to live to be 17 with all the crazy stuff I use to do. So, Happy Birthday early and I will try to remember on the 21st of next month.

Old 10-03-2008, 07:38 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,911 Times in 3,910 Posts
George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
The morning of my 17th birthday, we went out and slew a wooly mammoth, then built a fire by rubbing two sticks together and had mammoth stew for lunch... then, after my friend invented the wheel, we went for a drive to the tar pits. That evening, we hung around outside the caves, scoping out some Cro Magnon chicks from across the plains.

I'm a Scorpio, too! November 15th.
Old 10-03-2008, 08:38 AM
On the Naughty List

MerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elf
Originally Posted by melindasue View Post
Thats awesome that you made a plege not to drink or do drugs, so many people will respect you for that in the future! And OMG the first time i drove I said to myself "I AM NEVER DRIVING EVER AGAIN" but i took it slow and now I've been driving for almost two years. And I just turned 18 like a month ago and me and my friend (who was turned 19) went to build-a-bear (I don't know if you have one near where you live?) and then went out to a fancy restaurant and showed off our bears! It was fun because even though we were getting old it was so much fun to be young again! Also if you live near a big city you could go into the city and walk around or something fun like that! Happy Birthday and hope I helped!

We have a Build A Bear here too. I wanted to build a bear sooo bad. We just can't do that right. LOL! Is biulding a bear fun though? I think we live in a city. We have 2 Malls and several restaurants. The population is HUGE. Traffic gets horrible too. LOL
Old 10-03-2008, 08:39 AM
On the Naughty List

MerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elf
Originally Posted by George Broderick, Jr. View Post
The morning of my 17th birthday, we went out and slew a wooly mammoth, then built a fire by rubbing two sticks together and had mammoth stew for lunch... then, after my friend invented the wheel, we went for a drive to the tar pits. That evening, we hung around outside the caves, scoping out some Cro Magnon chicks from across the plains.

I'm a Scorpio, too! November 15th.
Wow...... no comment. LOL!
Old 10-03-2008, 08:42 AM
On the Naughty List

My party is going to be sooooo awesome. I have a list a mile long of things to do and have. I want to have a bonfire in the backyard. We're going to have games, music, FOOD, a bonfire, and just a bunch of other stuff. Prolly gonna get some glow sticks too. It's just gonna be awesome.
Old 10-03-2008, 11:09 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Head Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happy
Originally Posted by MerryChristmasLydio View Post
We have a Build A Bear here too. I wanted to build a bear sooo bad. We just can't do that right. LOL! Is biulding a bear fun though? I think we live in a city. We have 2 Malls and several restaurants. The population is HUGE. Traffic gets horrible too. LOL
OMG! You have to build a bear, it is so much fun to do. You pick your bear (or other animal), pick a sound (if you want one), get a heart to put in your bear. You make a wish, put the heart in (and sound) and they ask you how fluffy you want your bear. They stuff him with fluff and then sew him up. Then you get to make a birth certificate and name him/her. And then if you don't want a naked bear, you can buy him/her clothes. It is a riot. I got my girlfriend hooked on making bears. I have over 8 of them, 2 from outside of the US.
Old 10-04-2008, 07:11 AM
On the Naughty List

Originally Posted by Head Elf View Post
OMG! You have to build a bear, it is so much fun to do. You pick your bear (or other animal), pick a sound (if you want one), get a heart to put in your bear. You make a wish, put the heart in (and sound) and they ask you how fluffy you want your bear. They stuff him with fluff and then sew him up. Then you get to make a birth certificate and name him/her. And then if you don't want a naked bear, you can buy him/her clothes. It is a riot. I got my girlfriend hooked on making bears. I have over 8 of them, 2 from outside of the US.
It sounds like so much fun! I would love to go so much! I have friends who made a bear. It was so cute.
:****o:
Old 10-05-2008, 09:28 AM
MMC Forummaster & Tech Elf

dominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companion
Yep, Build a Bear is great. Every time I get my girlfriend a gift card there, I get about a half hour of free time in the Sears next door.
Old 10-06-2008, 09:09 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,911 Times in 3,910 Posts
George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
During the holidays, they have a build-a-bear Frosty The Snowman (from the Rankin/Bass cartoon).
Old 10-06-2008, 09:13 AM
On the Naughty List

OH! I want to go make a Snowman! That would be awesome! LOL! I am a Holiday/Christmas nut!