Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat > Home & Family » You can see my brother...

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,094
Threads: 53,950
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,272)
Welcome to our newest member, TeamYANTSU

Old 10-08-2008, 10:23 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

Christmas Snow Angel is a good elfChristmas Snow Angel is a good elfChristmas Snow Angel is a good elfChristmas Snow Angel is a good elfChristmas Snow Angel is a good elfChristmas Snow Angel is a good elf
yuletide, that's a very nice picture. How are you doing??

Old 10-08-2008, 10:29 AM
Official button pusher!

Last Achievements

Thanked 6,006 Times in 1,080 Posts
Undrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the tree
Im sorry to hear about your brother We are all here for you and prayers are with you as well.
Thank you, Louann. We will never forget you!
Old 10-08-2008, 05:41 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

yuletide has shown a merry dispositionyuletide has shown a merry dispositionyuletide has shown a merry dispositionyuletide has shown a merry dispositionyuletide has shown a merry disposition
candle I'm ok, I guess

I am just tired and overwhelmed. Too much going on now. Thinking about playing hookey from everything tomorrow and making the 45 minute trek to a Christmas House in PA....of course, I could wash the tile and grout....sit with my Mom, wash the curtains, clip coupons, iron, or dutifully read paperwork for work.

I don't know
Not sure yet
really, really tired and mostly weary
Yule
Old 10-08-2008, 06:00 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Ms_Speedy_Elf has disabled reputation
It sounds like you need to take some time for you. Get away from everything else for awhile . Even if it's just for a day . Do thing's you like , go place's you like ,play your favorite music.

Remember we're all here for you.

(((Big Hugs)))

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following User Says Thank You to Ms_Speedy_Elf For This Useful Post:
yuletide (10-09-2008)
Old 10-13-2008, 09:06 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Sunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I'm so very sorry.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sunshine73 For This Useful Post:
yuletide (10-14-2008)
Old 10-21-2008, 02:00 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener
Last Achievements

Silverbelle has shown a merry disposition
I am so very sorry and saddened to hear of your loss.
The Following User Says Thank You to Silverbelle For This Useful Post:
yuletide (10-22-2008)
Old 10-21-2008, 02:35 PM
MMC Musicmaster & Programming Director of Merry Christmas Radio

Last Achievements

Thanked 2,663 Times in 562 Posts
JayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companion
I missed this thread the first time around! I'm so sorry to read about your Brother! I've never been able to come up with words to say when times like this arrise...So all I'll say is that you're not alone, and that we care about you!

Jay
yuletide (10-22-2008)
Old 10-24-2008, 11:09 AM

Memaw_Elf is a good elfMemaw_Elf is a good elfMemaw_Elf is a good elfMemaw_Elf is a good elfMemaw_Elf is a good elfMemaw_Elf is a good elf
star

Remember the good times... I send good thoughts your way as face each day without your brother. John 16:24
Old 10-26-2008, 07:58 PM

yuletide has shown a merry dispositionyuletide has shown a merry dispositionyuletide has shown a merry dispositionyuletide has shown a merry dispositionyuletide has shown a merry disposition
present thank you all

Things have quieted down - my son is up crying tonight about the death of my Dad 6/1/07 and my brother 9/30/08...He was really inconsolable....He's calmed down and we're letting him lay on the couch to be near us - school starts early tomorrow - but, he needs to be near now.
Say a prayer for him....Christian Patrick...
he turns 10 on Nov 17th
I think he's bummed cuz everyone always was here for his big day

All 4 now
more later
Yuletide
Old 11-01-2008, 04:34 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,571 Times in 13,329 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
candle You must miss him...

What was he like? It is hard when someone you love is now gone, leaves a big hole in your life. Here is a big virtual hug for you from me ((((((O))))))))))