Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » favorite TV-shows of Your childhood

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,078
Threads: 53,832
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, JoseChung

Old 10-06-2008, 01:20 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,722 Times in 3,787 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
the Dukes of Hazzard....ha....I loved that one...they showed it again in Germany in the late 80s and early 90s...that´s when I saw it

Who´s The Boss
Roseanne (I must have seen it the first time in 1990...but didn´t understand it immediately, since the humor is very sarcastic sometimes...but I saw it again in 1991 and was hooked since then)
Cosby Show
Family Matters
Growing Pains
Full House (I never liked Michelle as everyone else...for some reason....she´s always been annoying to me)....and did You know that girl playing D.J. Tanner is the reallife sister of Kirk Cameron, the guy who played Mike Seavers in Growing Pains?
A Different World

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 10-06-2008, 01:25 AM
Emerging from the Cave
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,111 Times in 686 Posts
Courtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happy
Wow! I forgot about Bo and Luke Duke! How could I?!

I've been watching Roseanne, since it's introduction in 1988. 20 years! Dang, I feel old! Haha!
Old 10-06-2008, 01:58 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
crazy isn´t it?......The show aired in Germany the first time in January 1990

Old 10-06-2008, 05:02 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,060 Times in 612 Posts
joyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happy
I love Lucy
Make Room for Daddy
The Honeymooners
Andy Griffith (only when Barney was the deputy)
Dick Van Dyke
A Different World (after Lisa Bonet left the show)
Family Matters
Mickey Mouse Club

Red Skelton Show
The Jack Benny Show
The Carol Burnett Show
The Dean Martin Show
Sonny & Cher

Cartoons
Tom & Jerry #1
The Flintstones

Growing up my Saturday morning line up consisted of:
Roy Rogers & Dale Evans
Annie Oakley
Sky King
The Lone Ranger
The Cisco Kid
Bugs Bunny and friends
Popeye
Mighty Mouse Cartoons
The good old MGM cartoons that are now being shown on the Boomerang network.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:35 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Ms_Speedy_Elf has disabled reputation
If only show's were as good and wholesome as they were in the 60's . Now there is so much violence ,profanity and indecency that it makes me not want to watch tv.
Old 10-06-2008, 07:06 AM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

ericw has shown a merry dispositionericw has shown a merry disposition
favorite shows growing up

let's see...

Hong Kong phooey
Bugs Bunny
Roger Ramjet
Tarzan
George of the Jungle
Great Space Coaster
Road Runner
School House Rock was awesome!!! (remember between cartoons on saturday)

I'm old and losing my mind, so that's all I can think of now.
Old 10-06-2008, 07:13 AM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

ericw has shown a merry dispositionericw has shown a merry disposition
Love them Duke boys Kyuk kyuk kyuk!
Cosby show is great!!!
Who's the boss AO OA
Growing pains " All hail Mike Seaver "
Watched good times "Dyn- O - mite"
Loved Welcome back Cotter "sweat hogs rule!!!"
Old 10-06-2008, 02:01 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

aaaaaaaaw....I love the Road Runner myself

Old 10-06-2008, 02:10 PM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,817 Times in 1,099 Posts
MsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the tree
Strawberry Shortcake
Pound Puppies
Anything Disney (back when Disney was only Mickey lol)
Rainbow Brite
The Smurfs
Full House (I always liked Stephanie the best!)
Beverly Hills 90210
Old 10-06-2008, 02:23 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

HOW RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!

I loved it when Stefanie said it....of course since I´m in Germany....she said "Wie unhöflich"...it always cracked me up...