Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,086
Threads: 53,911
Top Poster: xmas365 (164,784)
Welcome to our newest member, CharlieTheElf

Old 10-07-2008, 11:00 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,510 Times in 920 Posts
Minta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the tree
Very nice! Last year our daughter and I made our first gingerbread house and had a blast. She has already started asking me when we will make one this year.
The Following User Says Thank You to Minta For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-12-2014)

Old 10-07-2008, 11:07 AM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,817 Times in 1,099 Posts
MsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the tree
Very pretty. Im afraid to try to make one haha..not sure if I could do it..it does look a little difficult!
The Following User Says Thank You to MsChristmas For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-12-2014)
Old 10-08-2008, 08:00 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,060 Times in 612 Posts
joyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happy
I never made gingerbread houses with my kids (never had the room to have one sitting around).
But my daughters make them with their kids. LOL, last year my daughter brought the kit here to my home to make one with the 6 year old to keep him busy while his brothers, Dad and Pappy were hunting.
The icing was so stiff, she burned up my mixer. Needless to say, she won't buy that particular brand again.
No one eats them, the icing is awful.
Old 10-08-2008, 08:17 PM
Every time a bell rings..

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,303 Times in 610 Posts
rodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the tree
My

My daughter made this one at school last year.
Old 10-09-2008, 11:21 PM
Emerging from the Cave
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,122 Times in 693 Posts
Courtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happy
Cute! Thanks for sharing!

I hope to make one with my daughter this year.
Old 10-10-2008, 12:11 AM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

Aurora Cherie has shown a merry dispositionAurora Cherie has shown a merry dispositionAurora Cherie has shown a merry dispositionAurora Cherie has shown a merry disposition
I try to get my mom to let me make one a year. Sometimes I use the premade Halloween ones instead but the Christmas ones are my favorite. My friend and I made one two years ago that was great and then for the pictures we put icing on our faces to make it look like we have been cooking!
Old 11-02-2008, 09:55 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

MerrySouthernChristmas has shown a merry dispositionMerrySouthernChristmas has shown a merry dispositionMerrySouthernChristmas has shown a merry dispositionMerrySouthernChristmas has shown a merry disposition
Aw, yours is very cute rodmonster.

They can be difficult, and trust me, for me and my mom, it's an all day project, but it's a tradition i couldn't live without...

The Following User Says Thank You to MerrySouthernChristmas For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-12-2014)
Old 11-02-2008, 10:58 AM
Every time a bell rings..

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,303 Times in 610 Posts
rodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the tree
agreed

Originally Posted by MerrySouthernChristmas View Post
Aw, yours is very cute rodmonster.

They can be difficult, and trust me, for me and my mom, it's an all day project, but it's a tradition i couldn't live without...

Agreed but definitely worth the time!
=)
Old 11-09-2008, 06:33 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Sunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Beautiful!! Dh and I do a pre-made gingerbread house each year...well, we're neither one of us really "crafty" so calling it a 'house' is probably an overstatement...it's really more like a shack. It's still a lot of fun though. And I love looking at what people who are talented like you can do with some gingerbread and frosting!

Oh, and we don't eat the gingerbread either.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sunshine73 For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-12-2014)
Old 11-10-2008, 02:16 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,157 Times in 714 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
I was in town last weekend and I saw in one shop a gingerbread house for 70 - NO JOKE!!! It was huuuugeee.
Id rather make one than pay that price!
The Following User Says Thank You to kelly ann For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-12-2014)