Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > Merry Christmas Radio » Third MerryChristmasRadio CD Giveaway!!!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Merry Christmas Radio Visit Merry Christmas Radio.comProgramming notes, requests, dedications and all other conversation related to Merry Christmas Radio -- click here to listen to our stream of year round Christmas programming. MCR is completely user driven by our forum members and is led by our notorious music fanatic, JayIsh and his growing staff of radio, music and audio merrymakers.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,097
Threads: 54,005
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,737)
Welcome to our newest member, AmyHardy

Old 10-14-2008, 06:02 AM
MMC Musicmaster & Programming Director of Merry Christmas Radio

Last Achievements

Thanked 2,666 Times in 563 Posts
JayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companion
Third MerryChristmasRadio CD Giveaway!!!

Today is the thirty-first anniversary of the death of my all time favorite artist, Mr. Bing Crosby. It was thirty-one years ago today that Bing played his last round of golf, and then left us. And so i think it fitting that the prize would be related to Mr. Crosby...So...We will have two winners for this contest and the prize is a signed copy of Phil Crosby, Jr.'s Christmas CD!!! Phil Crosby is the grandson of Bing and has a great style much like the rat-pack fellas, and his grandfather Bing!

Here is the question...In the movie "A Christmas Story", Ralphie is getting his mouth washed out with soap for speaking the grand-daddy of all cuss words...His Mom asks him where he heard it...Whose name does Ralphie blurt out???

P.M. me the answers and two winners will be chosen!!!

Jay
CharlestonNole (10-14-2008)

Old 10-14-2008, 06:05 AM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
great prize, great question
Old 10-14-2008, 06:18 AM

Last Achievements

JayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companion
YOU ARE CORRECT MR. GUY!!! Both in your answer and the fact that this is a great prize!!! Phil Crosby, Jr. knew about us before I contacted him and was very pleased to be able to offer us these discs!!!

Who is next???

Jay
Old 10-14-2008, 06:21 AM

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
Wow, he already knew? Thats great
Old 10-14-2008, 06:32 AM

Last Achievements

Yeah!!!

He said, "You know I've been meaning to contact you guys..." It was really cool!

Jay
Old 10-14-2008, 06:38 AM

Last Achievements

sweet
Old 10-14-2008, 08:32 AM
One Happy lil Elf
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,153 Times in 817 Posts
Mumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happy
Ok I entered! Thank You.

Pray for Peace People Everywhere!
Victoria
Old 10-14-2008, 11:42 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

Christmas Snow Angel is a good elfChristmas Snow Angel is a good elfChristmas Snow Angel is a good elfChristmas Snow Angel is a good elfChristmas Snow Angel is a good elfChristmas Snow Angel is a good elf
Sent my answer to ya! Good luck everyone, great prize!!
Old 10-14-2008, 11:51 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

RavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elf
entered
Old 10-14-2008, 11:57 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Faith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to others
I entered this time!!

Merry Christmasly yours,
Linda Bobo Reddoch