Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » ornament exchange

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,098
Threads: 54,019
Top Poster: xmas365 (167,029)
Welcome to our newest member, sonicboomboy

Old 10-17-2008, 08:39 PM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
Well I still have not heard from my partner. I sent a PM on the 6th. This member does not have a email address provided to try and get in contact that way. I know Jeff had mentioned to try and get these in the mail before/around the 31st. I had planned to do some shopping tomorrow. And really wanted to pick up an ornament. Any suggestions on what we should do? Thanks!

Last edited by Annette1990; 10-17-2008 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Made a correction

Old 10-17-2008, 09:27 PM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 8,044 Times in 2,442 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
I've PM'd you, Annette.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jeff Westover For This Useful Post:
Annette1990 (10-20-2008)
Old 10-18-2008, 05:31 AM
Christmasologist

kerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Anybody else out there who hasn't found his/her partner ???
Old 10-18-2008, 05:32 AM
Christmasologist

kerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Originally Posted by Jeff Westover View Post
I've PM'd you, Annette.

Me too !
Old 10-18-2008, 09:00 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Faith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to others
I know who mine is!!!

Merry Christmasly yours,
Linda Bobo Reddoch
Old 10-18-2008, 09:04 AM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,489 Times in 1,763 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
Got mine sent away today

Feeling smug or what??!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-18-2008, 09:08 AM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 8,044 Times in 2,442 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by kerst View Post
Anybody else out there who hasn't found his/her partner ???
We still have time folks....
Old 10-20-2008, 07:35 AM
Christmasologist

Originally Posted by Maureen View Post
Got mine sent away today

Feeling smug or what??!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely !!!!!! Will wait by the mailbox the next few days...
Old 10-22-2008, 10:24 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

BooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elf
I have spoken with my exchange partner! I know I should already know this, but are we supposed to exchange addresses with our partner ourselves? I noticed the list just had the names and I have not received anything from MMC with an address.

Please help--it's the first time for me to participate in the ornament exchange!

Thanks!

Old 10-22-2008, 10:45 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

kristie86 has shown a merry dispositionkristie86 has shown a merry dispositionkristie86 has shown a merry dispositionkristie86 has shown a merry dispositionkristie86 has shown a merry disposition
hi,
i only signed up to this excellent site this week so i was not around to sign up... But if there is anyone that has not found there partner i would happily be someones partner... this is such a great idea and i would be so upsett if i miss out on this exciting oppurtunity....