Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » Travel's & Trips

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,131
Threads: 54,247
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,728)
Welcome to our newest member, PrincipalPankley

Old 10-27-2008, 04:15 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Ms_Speedy_Elf has disabled reputation
Travel's & Trips

What state's and/or countries have you been to or through ?

I've been to/through

Alabama
Arizona
Arkansas
California
Florida
Georgia
Illinois
Indiana
Kentucky
Louisiana
Michigan
Mississippi
New Mexico
North Carolina
Ohio
Oklahoma
Pennsylvania
South Carolina
Texas
Virginia

And also to Ontario Canada

Old 10-27-2008, 04:22 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,095 Times in 713 Posts
JOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the tree
i've been to:

france
belgium
spain
tenerife (canary islands)
austria
germany
italy
egypt
mexico (cancun)
jamaica
amsterdam

desperate to go to - new york city

Despite my username, I am female!
Old 10-27-2008, 04:30 PM
Keeper of the Yule Goat

CharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the Wisemen
Countries:
USA
Italy
Greece
France
Israel
Spain
Egypt
U.A.E.
Iraq
Saudi Arabia
Kuwait
Turkey
Bahamas
Mallorca
Haiti
Dominican Republic
Cuba

States and/or Territories:
Florida
Alabama
Georgia
South Carolina
North Carolina
Washington DC
Virginia
Pennsylvania
West Virginia
Maryland
Arkansas
Texas
Oklahoma
Nevada
Utah
California
Missouri
Puerto Rico
Tennessee
Kentucky
Mississippi
Louisiana
Arizona
New Mexico

That's all I can remember right now....
Old 10-27-2008, 04:38 PM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,503 Times in 1,767 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
Canada - from one side to the other
USA - Florida, Mass., Maine, New Hampshire, New York
Bermuda
Barbados
France
Italy
Greece
Majorca
Yugoslavia (when it existed)
England
Scotland
Wales
Ireland
Old 10-27-2008, 04:42 PM
Keeper of the Yule Goat

CharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the Wisemen
Originally Posted by Maureen View Post
Canada - from one side to the other
USA - Florida, Mass., Maine, New Hampshire, New York
Bermuda
Barbados
France
Italy
Greece
Majorca
Yugoslavia (when it existed)
England
Scotland
Wales
Ireland
I really enjoyed my stay in Majorca. On of my favs in the Med...
Old 10-27-2008, 04:49 PM
Christmasologist

Wenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Canada, Portugal, Spain, Morocco, Belgium, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Vatican City, Barbados.

Not counting states I've just driven through: Wisconsin, Illinois, Ohio, New York, Arizona, California, Florida, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Indiana, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, Alaska, Louisiana, District of Columbia, Virginia.
Old 10-27-2008, 04:55 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Ms_Speedy_Elf has disabled reputation
There are a lot of place's over sea's that I'd love to see ,but I'm afraid to fly .
Old 10-27-2008, 04:57 PM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,503 Times in 1,767 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
I'll fly anywhere - put me on a boat, though and it will sink!!!!!
Old 10-27-2008, 04:58 PM
Christmasologist

Wenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Mile for mile, flying is safer than driving.
Old 10-27-2008, 04:58 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,095 Times in 713 Posts
JOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by Ms_Speedy_Elf View Post
There are a lot of place's over sea's that I'd love to see ,but I'm afraid to fly .
me too, i hate flying, but i love travelling too much so it has to be done.

one of my dreams is to do a month in the states from november to december visiting - seattle, boston, baltimore, chicago, philadelphia and new york city.

Despite my username, I am female!