Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Hands-On > Christmas Shopping > Gifting » What gifts are You buying for Christmas?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Gifting Need ideas? Brainstorm here with others about what to give for him or her!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,097
Threads: 54,010
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,841)
Welcome to our newest member, AmyHardy

Old 10-09-2008, 02:41 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

scottish*mama*claus is a good elfscottish*mama*claus is a good elfscottish*mama*claus is a good elfscottish*mama*claus is a good elfscottish*mama*claus is a good elfscottish*mama*claus is a good elf
My 14 year old wants books and a cd teaching her a language (italian or latin I think she said)

My 12 year old wants a digital camera

My 10 year old son wants legos

My 8 year old daughter wants a new ds (to replace the one she got last christmas that she broke a few months ago).

They all want a Wii, but I can't find them. I'll buy little things and clothes etc..

Annie

Old 10-09-2008, 07:22 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 23,926 Times in 3,909 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by MsChristmas View Post
Wow where did you order these signs from? A good idea for my parents! I appreciate it if you could tell me which website, Thanks so much!
www.personalcreations.com ~ they have beautiful things! I would request a catalog...so much to look at!

I got my hubby a projector for Christmas. It came w/ 2 free (after rebate) pull down screens, & a free (after rebate) celing mount & a $50 rebate on the projector. He is going to FLIP!!! I love it when you find a deal (this was actually a steal) on the "perfect gift"!!

Old 10-09-2008, 08:11 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,062 Times in 612 Posts
joyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happy
5 of my grandchildren want more Webkinz, so I'm happy for it's really easy this year.

So that just leaves the 2 oldest (they want money) and the other 3 year old, he's not into Webkinz so I have to find something different for him.

Not sure what to get hubby.
And not sure what to get my kids and their spouses but I still have time.
Old 10-09-2008, 08:34 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

shelle02 has shown a merry dispositionshelle02 has shown a merry disposition
A couple Peek-a-boo barbie's for my daughter
A couple of Bakugan or Pokemon for my son
Something to do with cheerleading for my step-daughter
I will be lucky if I can get them anything else.
Old 10-14-2008, 08:55 AM
One Happy lil Elf
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,153 Times in 817 Posts
Mumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happy
My in-laws are getting a Lobster-gram..
My niece and nephew in La. get gift cards
My hubby wants some red sox stuff and a tattoo(like he needs more lol)
My kids well they want alot so I'll make them go through their big wishlist and pick some stuff..But the elves will be leaving a tent and sleeping bags so they can camp out under the tree this year.
I made a movie night basket for my oldest sister..Ill be taking a pic soon..not sure about my sis and hubby,niece and nephew.
For our family party we buy for the kids and only spend 10 and under for them,and the adults do a grab for 25 per person,and it gets creative each year..

Pray for Peace People Everywhere!
Victoria
Old 10-14-2008, 10:58 AM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
Originally Posted by Holiday View Post
This is for my friend w/ 5 kids, so there will actually be 7 snowmen

This cross is for my niece/Goddaughter for her wedding gift
Holiday...The snowmen are to cute. I recently bought a snowman with 3 (the size of my family) in a canoe. They (snowmen) are all holding paddles. You can have the paddles engraved which I would like to have someone do for me. It's cute too.
Old 10-14-2008, 12:02 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,862 Times in 3,812 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
all very nice presents!!!

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 10-14-2008, 01:19 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Location: Pennsylvania in my heart, North Carolina physically.
Santa's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to others
My husband wants new steps for his truck (even though I don't think he needs them!), my brother wants a MP3 player, my mom wants pot and pans. So, I guess I'm atleast getting those items and some other things too.
Old 10-18-2008, 06:31 PM
Merry Fourms Member

kmchar1 has shown a merry disposition
present

We are cutting way back this year. We want to save as much as possible due to the economy (we live and work in Central Florida...we depend on the tourists for income)...and want to focus more on the "family" aspect of Christmas.

Family Gift (for son, husband and I from Santa): Life Pirates Edition board game (we do Family Game Night every Thursday), zoo membership

Son (7 years old): Discovery Store Electronic Venus Fly Trap (only thing on his Christmas list..and I got it on sale at amazon at 60% off), Moonsand (bought on sale), a few books (bought at an outlet), Operation and Sorry board games (bought at a yard sale for $2 and they were unopened), new pair of Crocs he needed anyway ($15 with free shipping), and a few little things for his stocking (Jibbitz, candy, toothbrush, movie ticket, etc)

Husband: Decided to only do stockings this year. He will get lottery tix, movie ticket, candy, toothbrush, Xmas boxers, etc.

My Mom: Kohl's Gift Card (free from mypoints..and the only thing she wants this year)..and a handpainted snowman ornament made with son's fingerprints. (using Michael's 50% off coupon for 4 glass ornaments..and we already have the paint)

My Dad: Penn State Garden Gnome

My Brother: "The Office" stationary, pens, etc...and something else..can't decide

My SIL: New Orleans cookbook and New Orleans inspired salt and pepper shaker (she moved to Florida after Hurricane Katrina destroyed her home in New Orleans)..she's also getting the snowman ornament

MIL and FIL: homemade goodies (cookies, fudge, candied nuts, etc) and the snowman ornament

Best Friend: Disney cookie tray

Best Friend's little girls: Jingle Jaunt basket (items used while driving around looking at Christmas lights in Pennsylvania...ie: hot cocoa, travel mugs, Xmas CD, Santa Hats, jingle bells, homemade cookies, etc)

Aunt: snowman ornament

Our dog: homemade dog biscuits

Son's Teacher: $10 Barnes and Noble Gift Card (free from mypoints)

Instead of a lot of gifts, we plan on going to a lot of the festivals and events around Central Florida. We'll also focus on doing things as a family like baking cookies, making ornaments, watching Xmas movies, making a Gingerbread House, etc.
Old 11-06-2008, 07:19 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,062 Times in 612 Posts
joyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happy
That is a neat ornament. I really like it.