Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

Christmas Decorations Christmas is a hands-on art. From the lights we put on the house to the decorations we put on the tree to the great foods we eat in the process, Christmas is a time of doing -- and this is the place we gather to talk, plan and share.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,978
Threads: 53,469
Top Poster: xmas365 (150,864)
Welcome to our newest member, ShontelleE
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
The Tale of La Befana
By MMC Editor
06-03-2002 01:52 PM
60,934 Views  0 Posts
Top Ten Things Never to...
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 03:54 PM
46,172 Views  0 Posts
Christmas Collage
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:37 PM
44,655 Views  0 Posts
Santa Speaks 2006
By MMC Editor
06-11-2006 11:11 PM
45,191 Views  0 Posts
Time-Saving Thanksgiving...
By MMC Editor
11-20-2011 01:57 PM
74,427 Views  0 Posts

Old 10-09-2008, 11:46 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

MissKringle is a good elfMissKringle is a good elfMissKringle is a good elfMissKringle is a good elfMissKringle is a good elfMissKringle is a good elfMissKringle is a good elf
Christmas Barn

Tripped up to the Bredbo Christmas barn yesterday, we spent a few hours in there browsing through it and chatting to the owners, it really is a wonderland of decorations and completely PACKED with them, every display tree is just covered in decor and so is ever rack, wall and even the roof, there's enough variety in there to suit every single person and theme from a tree dedicated to Christ's birth to even an underwater themed one, my favorite statue by far was one of santa claus riding a Turtle in the underwater theme he was great, we ended up buying an angel for the top of our tree, a cute little terracotta snowman, a glittery silver reindeer, a parachuting santa, a sugarplum fairy, a golden hanging nativity for the tree and another angel
I think everyone should take a trip to the barn to see what it's like, you need to spend a fair amount of time in there because just when you think you've seen everything it seems like another rack or table has popped up I'll post pictures when I get my camera working.
Old 10-09-2008, 11:51 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

HolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnog
Please post some pictures, sounds great!!
Old 10-10-2008, 04:30 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Ms_Speedy_Elf has disabled reputation
Sounds like the Incredible Christmas Place in Pigeon Forge ,TN ,they have every type of Christmas decoration in there that you can imagine .

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 10-10-2008, 06:19 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,060 Times in 612 Posts
joyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happy
I am looking forward to seeing pictures of this wonderful place.

Thank you for the written detail of the displays.
Old 10-10-2008, 06:51 AM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,111 Times in 545 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
How neat! Too bad you couldnt have swung by Washington state and picked me up first
Here is a link I found...

http://www.bredbochristmasbarn.com.au/Welcome.html

©♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JanaBanana For This Useful Post:
CharlestonNole (10-10-2008), jolly elf (10-17-2008), joyful (10-15-2008)
Old 10-10-2008, 07:46 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,147 Times in 3,699 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
thx for the link Jana

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 10-16-2008, 10:32 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

MissKringle is a good elfMissKringle is a good elfMissKringle is a good elfMissKringle is a good elfMissKringle is a good elfMissKringle is a good elfMissKringle is a good elf