Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » Looking For Some Feedback

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,098
Threads: 54,010
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,841)
Welcome to our newest member, sonicboomboy

Old 10-13-2008, 08:06 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,859 Times in 3,877 Posts
George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
Looking For Some Feedback

Hey, everyone! As the season draws closer, I've begun posting a series of blog entries over on MMC's sister site Real Christmas ( http://www.realchristmas.com/ ), called "Creating Christmas Comics" and one of my upcoming entries is tentatively entitled "Creating Comics FAQ"... but, in order to have FREQUENTLY asked question, they probably need to be asked in the first place... so, I'm posing this to you guys... if you would, in this thread, ask me some questions about my Christmas comics... how I do 'em, where and when I do 'em... even "Why in the Sam Hill I do 'em"... that way, I'll be able to answer them all in the FAQ column when it comes time to write it.

Thanks for your input. 'preciate it...

Old 10-13-2008, 08:07 AM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
What kind of classes did you have to take?
Old 10-13-2008, 08:10 AM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 8,041 Times in 2,442 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
Hi George -- GREAT thread! I have a question: who writes your story lines? I believe the writing in your comics is brilliant. Full of humor. Who does the writing?
Old 10-13-2008, 08:11 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Faith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to others
What inspired Christmas Comics? Where did you get the idea?

Merry Christmasly yours,
Linda Bobo Reddoch
Old 10-13-2008, 08:14 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Ms_Speedy_Elf has disabled reputation
Have you ever did a faith based Christmas comic? Like ...The Reason For The Season.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 10-13-2008, 08:14 AM
Santas Little Helper
Last Achievements

Lorn--xx has shown a merry dispositionLorn--xx has shown a merry dispositionLorn--xx has shown a merry dispositionLorn--xx has shown a merry dispositionLorn--xx has shown a merry disposition
Old 10-13-2008, 09:29 AM
One Happy lil Elf
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,153 Times in 817 Posts
Mumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happy
How long have you been doing christmas comics?
Did you base a character on anyone?
Have you based any situations on someting from your own life?

Pray for Peace People Everywhere!
Victoria
Old 10-13-2008, 09:35 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

HolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnog
Do you do all the artwork??
Old 10-13-2008, 12:59 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,862 Times in 3,812 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
how long does it usually take to finish one project....from visualising, to painting, to writing?

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 10-13-2008, 09:32 PM
Emerging from the Cave
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,127 Times in 696 Posts
Courtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happy
How long have you been doing Christmas Comics?
What inspires you?
Have you done other types of comics?
Do you take suggestions?
How long does it take to create your comics?
Have you thought of animating them?