Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > MMC Home for the Holidays > Christmas Home > Groups » Invitation Christmas Decorators Club!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Groups Looking to form a new group? Are you perhaps looking to join a new group? This forum posts invites and information from group leaders about groups hosted here on My Merry Christmas.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,847
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,038)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 10-29-2008, 02:24 PM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster

Pam has shown a merry dispositionPam has shown a merry disposition
Originally Posted by trackrebel View Post
Thank you!!!

Old 10-29-2008, 06:03 PM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,113 Times in 546 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by trackrebel View Post
You´ve got to get JanaBanana in Your group! She´s the queen of Christmas Decoration and I made her my decoration Guru!....Her house looked awesome...I will check it out and take part as well

Aww well thank you Tanja
Im in!!

©♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 10-29-2008, 06:04 PM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,113 Times in 546 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
Oh forgot to say THANK YOU FOR THE INVITE!

©♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 10-29-2008, 07:32 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class

bhenson is a good elfbhenson is a good elfbhenson is a good elfbhenson is a good elfbhenson is a good elfbhenson is a good elfbhenson is a good elf
I can't afford alot of decorations but can I join too! I am living on ssa check.
Old 11-10-2008, 07:45 AM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

susan423 has shown a merry dispositionsusan423 has shown a merry dispositionsusan423 has shown a merry disposition
Do I need a certain number of posts to join a group? It won't seem to let me
Old 12-04-2008, 10:33 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Head Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happy
Sounds like fun.... And just think with all the other holidays on the calendar..... Christmas may not be your inner decoraters delight, but what about Easter, 4th of July, Memorial Day, Grandparents Day.......

Thanks for the invite.
Old 12-10-2008, 03:42 PM
Merry Forums Newbie

lady noel has shown a merry disposition
would like to join. I decorate very extremely inside and host an open house to raise money for the local humane society, it's by invitation only not open to the public. this year the hit tree was 'earth' yes i name each of my 25 trees. found in the enchanted forest on my breezeway.
Old 07-16-2009, 09:24 AM
Last Achievements

jyclassy has shown a merry disposition
santahat Christmas Decorators Club

My main decorations are inside but do some outside. I would like to join. Thank you. jy
Old 07-16-2009, 09:28 AM
Last Achievements

jyclassy has shown a merry disposition
Oops! Thank You for the invite.
Old 07-16-2009, 09:29 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,097 Times in 9,458 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I'm in!!!