Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » I love my MMC Family!!!!!!!!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,097
Threads: 53,980
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,477)
Welcome to our newest member, AmyHardy

Old 10-16-2008, 10:29 PM
Emerging from the Cave
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,124 Times in 694 Posts
Courtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happy
Aww, what a sweetie!
This place is just awesome!
The Following User Says Thank You to Courtney For This Useful Post:
JOHNOR (10-17-2008)

Old 10-17-2008, 03:48 AM
Santas Little Helper
Last Achievements

Lorn--xx has shown a merry dispositionLorn--xx has shown a merry dispositionLorn--xx has shown a merry dispositionLorn--xx has shown a merry dispositionLorn--xx has shown a merry disposition
its strange.... i feel that if we didnt have this place we'd all be very lonely...

were so lucky to have each other!! xxxxxxx
Old 10-17-2008, 04:00 AM
Christmasologist

Wenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Originally Posted by Lorn--xx View Post
i feel that if we didnt have this place we'd all be very lonely...
Maybe lonely for people who like to talk about Christmas as much as we do all year. But going by what people relate here in their posts, most of us lead busy lives, with no shortage of family and friends. My Merry Christmas just makes it all that much better.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wenceslaus For This Useful Post:
HolidayHoney (10-17-2008), SparkleNana (10-17-2008)
Old 10-17-2008, 03:20 PM
Santa Clausologist

caseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elf
bell

I agree JOHNOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its always Christmas when I come here, and I love it!!!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to caseydbell For This Useful Post:
JOHNOR (10-18-2008)
Old 10-17-2008, 07:23 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Maebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I feel the same. It's a great place to come and visit! I wish I had more time to spend here.
JOHNOR (10-18-2008)