Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Shopping Real Christmas Real Christmas brings you this merry topic area. From Black Friday to Cyber Monday, shopping for Christmas is as fun and challenging as ever. This forum discusses the art of Christmas Shopping. Please note our Forum Rules in regards to links posted in this forum.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,081
Threads: 53,863
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,353)
Welcome to our newest member, Blitz

Old 10-15-2008, 12:31 PM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,113 Times in 546 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
Guess who went..

Christmas shopping this last weekend? ME ME ME! It was fun.. of course Im not even close to being finished but I picked up several things... I will be going again here real soon...
I cant wait until the Halloween stuff is down at the stores and the ALL the christmas stuff goes up.

♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}

Old 10-15-2008, 02:15 PM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,817 Times in 1,099 Posts
MsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the tree
Yaya that is so exciting! I didnt go this past weekend but I have picked up a quite a few things so far. Im with you, Im kind of tired of seeing the Halloween stuff.. Im ready for it to be all CHRISTMAS!

Old 10-15-2008, 02:43 PM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,113 Times in 546 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
Yeah it will be nice when the shops are all cozy with Christmas decore and gifts galore! Not to mention if they pipe in the Christmas music....

♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 10-15-2008, 02:52 PM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,238 Times in 2,287 Posts
RadioJonD has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by JanaBanana View Post
Yeah it will be nice when the shops are all cozy with Christmas decore and gifts galore! Not to mention if they pipe in the Christmas music....
Here's what you may be hearing in the stores!

http://www.dmxmusic.com/holiday/pdf/...Dholiday08.pdf

http://www.dmxmusic.com/holiday/pdf/dbsHoliday.pdf
JanaBanana (10-21-2008)
Old 10-15-2008, 02:52 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,724 Times in 3,787 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
*dreamingofshoppingwhilechristmasmusicisplaying*.. ..

good for You Jana, that You went shopping....I always love it, when I finally started it!

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 10-15-2008, 03:55 PM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
You can never start Christmas shopping to early. I have already started to but still have more to get. And I agree I can't wait until the stores have ALL their Christmas decorations and gifts out. =)
Old 10-15-2008, 04:48 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 22,690 Times in 3,656 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
My girlfriend who I shop with every year emailed today & asked if Dec. 5th works for our annual Christmas shopping trip!!! YAY!!! I placed an order today which pretty much finished up my Christmas shopping, but I still have a few things to buy. I don't want to go Christmas shopping with her & not have any gifts to buy...how boring would that be?? Lol!

I went to Ben Franklin tonight & 1/2 of their halloween candy shelf has been taken over by candy canes!!! They have so many beautiful Christmas things there!! I bought some red & green nylon to make "scrubbies" for my family for Christmas. My Grandma always made them for us & when she passed away my Mom started making them, & now that Mom showed me how to make them, she decided to "retire" so now it's my job...and there is no slacking at this job!! My sisters get MEAN if they don't get their scrubbies!! (just kidding) But I can't believe it's time to get started so I have them done by Christmas!!! SO EXCITING!!!

Old 10-16-2008, 12:55 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,724 Times in 3,787 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
what are scrubbies?

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 10-16-2008, 02:22 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,157 Times in 714 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
Im going this Saturday to get some things before the shops get even busier. Last week was mental, my daughter was playing up because she got bored of looking in the shops, so between that and the fact that there was soooo many people in town, I just took her to Mcdonalds and went home. My mother is gooing to have her for me this week so I can get a proper look.
Old 10-16-2008, 04:19 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Location: Pennsylvania in my heart, North Carolina physically.
Santa's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to others
I'm looking forward to all of the Christmas stuff being up as well. I like to go in and hang out in the Christmas dept. and listen to the music! I also like to buy stuff, but sometimes it's just for the atmosphere that I go!