Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » Good Bye and off to Bronners

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,126
Threads: 54,224
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,350)
Welcome to our newest member, MetalBlessing

Old 10-16-2008, 09:17 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

yuletide has shown a merry dispositionyuletide has shown a merry dispositionyuletide has shown a merry dispositionyuletide has shown a merry dispositionyuletide has shown a merry disposition
light Good Bye and off to Bronners

Yeah - Ileave at 6 am or so Ohio time on Fri...am
I'll hopefully post while I'm up there if I can remember my password.
Bye4now
Christmas gluttony awaits....
Yuletide

Old 10-16-2008, 09:18 PM
Keeper of the Yule Goat

CharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the Wisemen
Have a Christmassy good time!! Take some pics, too!
Old 10-16-2008, 09:39 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Sunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Have fun!!!
Old 10-16-2008, 10:23 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

lmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Ohh have fun!
I need to get myself up there pretty soon to have an ornament personalized for my youngest...this Christmas is her first and we have one from there from my oldest daughter's first Christmas as well. We're only about 45 mins away...
Old 10-16-2008, 10:36 PM
Emerging from the Cave
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,146 Times in 706 Posts
Courtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happy
Have tons of fun!
Old 10-17-2008, 04:03 AM
Christmasologist

Wenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I talked myself into it I'll be at Bronner's today, too.
Old 10-17-2008, 04:05 AM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 3,131 Times in 1,065 Posts
irishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the tree
Would love to go there some day

Take some photo's
The Following User Says Thank You to irishsnow For This Useful Post:
SparkleNana (10-17-2008)
Old 10-17-2008, 04:18 AM
Christmasologist

SparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Want to hear all about it!! Have lots of fun!
Old 10-17-2008, 04:39 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Ms_Speedy_Elf has disabled reputation
Have fun ! Take lot's of picture's !

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 10-17-2008, 05:58 AM
Christmasologist

Wenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Originally Posted by Ms_Speedy_Elf View Post
Have fun ! Take lot's of picture's !
You can see lots of 360-degree pictures of the store at the Bronner's website. Scroll down to the bottom half of that page for additional photos.
The Following User Says Thank You to Wenceslaus For This Useful Post:
CharlestonNole (10-17-2008)