Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » Your teenage hearthrobs!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,131
Threads: 54,242
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,651)
Welcome to our newest member, SShoebrid

Old 10-20-2008, 05:19 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,944 Times in 3,825 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Your teenage hearthrobs!

Alright ladies and gents...this threads is about the actors, singers and models You were in love with or adored when You were young....This idea came after I read bout one poster who was a huuge Osmonds Fan (sorry I forgot Your name) and reading about Speedy Elfīs love for the Bay City Rollers.....

pictures of Your hearthrobs....of how they looked back then would be great....since we are people of different generations....

alright

Iīve never been big into boygroups until the Backstreet Boys came...I still think they are very talented, since they can hold their own when they gots to sing without music....Vocal Harmony at its best...well...my heartthrob was A.J. McLean....the guy with the sunglasses who ended up in rehab because of abuse of substances......
I still love the dude
hereīs a picture

and I have been a big fan of 2Pacīs and thought he was the most gorgeous man, God ever created...honestly...it broke my heart when he died....Rest In Peace

to the men on this board.....I know You had Your main girls, too when You were young....so feel free to post them as well

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 10-20-2008, 05:28 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,065 Times in 613 Posts
joyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happy
My goodness in the 60's for me it was Elvis. (showing my age here)
Spending Saturday afternoon at the theater watching his movies that parents knew would be ok for young girls to watch was so nice. I still enjoy his movies, though I've read where he wasn't happy making them but hey I don't think he realized how much it meant to young girls to see him in those movies. No profanity, no nudity and lots of singing and dancing. It was so nice.

He got better looking and his singing voice became more mature and he was in his prime in the 1960's early 1970's.

And it was sad to watch him destroy himself.
Old 10-20-2008, 06:17 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

emski4379 is a good elfemski4379 is a good elfemski4379 is a good elfemski4379 is a good elfemski4379 is a good elfemski4379 is a good elfemski4379 is a good elfemski4379 is a good elf
Let's see...Joey Lawrence, Danny from New Kids on the Block, Mark Paul Gossler, and Jason Priestley. I was a teenager in the 90's, so most of mine are from that decade. Although I LOVED Elvis as a young girl. I remember begging my dad to buy me a copy of the TV Guide as a little girl because he was on the cover.
Old 10-20-2008, 06:23 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Faith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to others
Here ya go..the Karate Kid...I had the headscarf too.....

Merry Christmasly yours,
Linda Bobo Reddoch
Old 10-20-2008, 06:30 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

snowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoe

Johnny Depp
Old 10-20-2008, 06:51 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Ms_Speedy_Elf has disabled reputation
I was a HUGE fan of the Bay City Roller's . I had a 400+ page scrapbook. The corner drug store was my favorite place once a month when the new teen magazine's came out. My wall's were plastered with BCR poster's.I had all of their album's.Thanks to a UK pen pal I even had their import's.Sadly the only time that they played a concert any where near me I ended up in the hospital after having an epileptic seizure.

My favorite Roller was Eric Faulkner.

This was Eric back then

And this is Eric now . He's the one with the GRAY hair .

Old 10-20-2008, 06:58 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Emski and Joyfull...it would be great if You would post pictures of those guys....I know how the look...but maybe the others don´t......Emski....I preferred Brian Austin Green over Jason....I preferred Luke, too....but Jason was hot as well!!!

Old 10-20-2008, 07:04 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by Faithmom6 View Post
Here ya go..the Karate Kid...I had the headscarf too.....
e

aaaaaaaaaaaaaw....I loved Ralph.......two....he was tooo cute....and of course I loved his moves....I was little watching it...and always played Karate Kid afterwards...

Old 10-20-2008, 07:06 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

snowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoe

Have someone else....C.Thomas Howell
Old 10-20-2008, 07:43 AM
Christmasologist

kerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Jimmy Osmond ! He is one year older than I am. I was his biggest fan when I was ten years old and he was eleven. Can't remember his songs but thought he was the cutest guy !! Had his picture by my bed ! (this is the only copyable photo I found)