Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » Won't Be On Today

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,092
Threads: 53,935
Top Poster: xmas365 (165,862)
Welcome to our newest member, Sandy Horton

Old 10-26-2008, 06:46 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Ms_Speedy_Elf has disabled reputation
Won't Be On Today

Just wanted to drop a note to say that I won't be on today ,well maybe way later on today. My boyfriend is going to take me to the flea market up the road ,then we are headed for Sneedville ,TN to go up on a mountain where HE hopes to go deer hunting next week.

Notice my emphasis on HE . I could never ever shoot a beautiful deer and I won't even eat the meat.

From the way my b/f talks it's a pretty steep mountain and I'm no billy goat.

I'm gonna take the camera in hopes of getting some nice picture's to have to share with everyone tomorrow.

Love and hug's all around to each of you!

Old 10-26-2008, 06:51 AM
Christmasologist

SparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Ms_Speedy_Elf - - It sounds as if you and your boyfriend will have a beautiful day today. While your boyfriend is away next weekend, maybe you can have a Christmassy weekend for yourself!
Old 10-26-2008, 06:59 AM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,483 Times in 1,761 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
Oi!! You better be back in time for the chat tonight, sunshine!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-26-2008, 07:04 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

What time is chat Maureen?

I'm hoping that we can be back around 2PM or a little after so I can watch the NASCAR race.

Hopin to hit that 1500 mark soon .
Old 10-26-2008, 07:06 AM

Last Achievements

Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
It starts 9pm my time so go the main forum page and have a look at the world clocks. Which time zone are you in??
Old 10-26-2008, 07:10 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

I'm EST ,so I guess New York as the clock that is here on the forum shows that it's 9:08 there and that's what it shows here.So I'm guessing it will be 5 PM my time(?) for the chat.
Old 10-26-2008, 07:11 AM

Last Achievements

Totally correct!!! Will NASCAR be finished by then??
Old 10-26-2008, 07:18 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

It will be close to over ,but my computer is right by the tv . All I have to do is turn my head to the right and I'm looking at the tv . I'm set up in the living room.

It's 38 here right now ,so I'm gonna have to dress in layer's. Today's high will be 69 ,so I don't wanna be HOT.The funny thing is ,it's been in the 50's and 60's here these past few day's ,but it's been chilly and windy here.
Old 10-26-2008, 12:48 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,799 Times in 3,800 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
hi speedy....I hope You had a great trip and we will meet in the chat....I don´t know how long I will be able to be on tho....since it´s starting at 10pm my time...

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 10-27-2008, 01:26 AM
Emerging from the Cave
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,123 Times in 693 Posts
Courtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happy
Hope you have/had a nice time!