Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » Feeling a bit blue today

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,127
Threads: 54,224
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,350)
Welcome to our newest member, ESullivan

Old 10-27-2008, 06:10 PM
Mistress of Home & Decor

Last Achievements

MrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the tree
Feeling a bit blue today

After the wonderful cooking chat last night, I hate to say this, but I'm in a funk. Work was miserable - started out bad and got worse. Home was depressing because I did our budget and found out how little we have for Christmas. I can only imagine how hard it is for people with children. Then, to top it all off, I dropped my cheese sauce covered chicken breast on the floor as I was trying to put it on the plate. It made me so mad that all I want to do is go to bed!!!!

I was hoping that someone could tell me a good, clean joke to perk me up - and hopefully others as well.

Old 10-27-2008, 06:23 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Ms_Speedy_Elf has disabled reputation
Sorry I have no jokes Mrs H .

I send BIG hugs your way . I know how it is to have those bad day's ,but I promise that they don't last forever.

We have to have rain so we appreciate the sunshine .
The Following User Says Thank You to Ms_Speedy_Elf For This Useful Post:
MrsH (10-27-2008)
Old 10-27-2008, 06:25 PM
Mistress of Home & Decor

Last Achievements

MrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the tree
Thanks for the HUG Ms Speedy! I put on Merry Christmas Radio too and it's helping too!
Old 10-27-2008, 06:26 PM
Keeper of the Yule Goat

CharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the Wisemen
Maybe this will cheer you up......

3 Wise Women

Do you know what would have happened if it had been Three Wise
Women instead of Three Wise Men?

They would have asked directions, arrived on time, helped deliver
the baby, cleaned the stable, made a casserole and brought
practical gifts.

I get this every year from all the women in my family. lol (what do they know!!!)
MrsH (10-27-2008)
Old 10-27-2008, 07:11 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Sunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I'm sorry you're having such a bummer day.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sunshine73 For This Useful Post:
MrsH (10-27-2008)
Old 10-27-2008, 07:21 PM
Santa Clausologist

auntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elf
Originally Posted by Ms_Speedy_Elf View Post
Sorry I have no jokes Mrs H .

I send BIG hugs your way . I know how it is to have those bad day's ,but I promise that they don't last forever.

We have to have rain so we appreciate the sunshine .
I agree I've heard it said the sun needs the rain for the rainbow to be.
Wishing you a Wizard of Oz day tomorrow.
The Following User Says Thank You to auntieclaus For This Useful Post:
MrsH (10-28-2008)
Old 10-27-2008, 07:21 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

HolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnog
I hope you feel better soon.
Old 10-27-2008, 07:22 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

pinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elf
oh no! mrsh you are such a great spirit - i hope you have a better tuesday
The Following User Says Thank You to pinkini For This Useful Post:
MrsH (10-28-2008)
Old 10-27-2008, 07:38 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

TooShort4 is a good elfTooShort4 is a good elfTooShort4 is a good elfTooShort4 is a good elfTooShort4 is a good elfTooShort4 is a good elfTooShort4 is a good elf
Originally Posted by MrsH View Post
After the wonderful cooking chat last night, I hate to say this, but I'm in a funk. Work was miserable - started out bad and got worse. Home was depressing because I did our budget and found out how little we have for Christmas. I can only imagine how hard it is for people with children. Then, to top it all off, I dropped my cheese sauce covered chicken breast on the floor as I was trying to put it on the plate. It made me so mad that all I want to do is go to bed!!!!

I was hoping that someone could tell me a good, clean joke to perk me up - and hopefully others as well.
Just think; Christmas isn't all about money. You don't need just money to have a good Christmas. Christmas is about spending time with loved ones, and thats all that matters. So cheer up MrsH, I don't know you very well, but you seem like an amazing person and everyone has there bad days Just relax and things will get better. A bad day is temporary.
The Following User Says Thank You to TooShort4 For This Useful Post:
MrsH (10-28-2008)
Old 10-27-2008, 09:14 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,065 Times in 613 Posts
joyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happy
I hope this makes you feel better,

(((((((((((((((((hug)))))))))))))))))

I wish I could give it to you in person.