Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » christmas card exchange

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,848
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,200)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 10-27-2008, 09:21 AM
Christmasologist

kerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
christmas card exchange

yeah ! We got the list for the christmas card exchange ! Thanks Jeff !!!

It's a very long list this year !! We would all like to get many many cards and I for one plan to write to each and every one on the list. However it is understandable not everybody can afford or find the time to do so.

Just so we don't all start writing to the top twenty or thirty on the list I suggest you pick out a few people on each page or however many you wish to send. So the people on the bottom of the list don't end up with nothing in their mailbox !

Any other tips and suggestions or questions please post them here!

let's all get to work and start writing !!!

Old 10-27-2008, 09:22 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,157 Times in 714 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
Hm, it didnt seem very long to me considering the amount of people we have here.
Old 10-27-2008, 09:36 AM
Christmasologist

kerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
It's much longer than last year ! We had 65 then and 100 now. It'd be fun if every member would participate but impossible to send out THAT many cards !
Old 10-27-2008, 09:45 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
I'll try and send to as many as possible....100 is going to be a stretch though!!
Old 10-27-2008, 10:03 AM
Christmasologist

I know but just imagine receiving 100 cards !!!! I'd be so much fun !
Old 10-27-2008, 10:06 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Well it would be better than receiving bills through the door wouldn't it, lol!!!!
Old 10-27-2008, 12:30 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

RavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elf
75 us and 25 international....for me that does not seem too bad
Old 10-27-2008, 01:00 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

Doris Walker has shown a merry dispositionDoris Walker has shown a merry disposition
star

I made 50 cards over the weekend and I will start by sending them out.
I really dont know if I can send as many as 96 cards internationally because its quite expensive.
(96 since Im not sending myself and 3 are located in my country)

But I have printed out the list, cut it down and put all the names in an envelope and I will draw names, that way Im not gonna choose whos getting a card, it will be completely random.
The Following User Says Thank You to Doris Walker For This Useful Post:
irishgirl (10-28-2008)
Old 10-27-2008, 03:23 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,239 Times in 494 Posts
GingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I'm so irritated that I accidentally left off my name from the list!

I registered using my phone and must have messed up the name. It was late on Friday night so I was just trying to get my registration in there before the deadline (I think I was actually over it by and hour...shhhh).

Oh and it's M Eldridge, if anyone is interested!
Old 10-27-2008, 03:33 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

RavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elf
Originally Posted by GingerMel View Post
I'm so irritated that I accidentally left off my name from the list!

I registered using my phone and must have messed up the name. It was late on Friday night so I was just trying to get my registration in there before the deadline (I think I was actually over it by and hour...shhhh).

Oh and it's M Eldridge, if anyone is interested!
sent you a pm....I will swap with you