Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » christmas card exchange

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,127
Threads: 54,226
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,420)
Welcome to our newest member, cmas333

Old 10-28-2008, 10:29 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,244 Times in 496 Posts
GingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Originally Posted by kerst View Post
Cool ! I love hand made cards !
Well, they will not be anything AMAZING or anything, but I hope everyone likes them. I'm just starting to get some good ideas for what to do.

Old 10-28-2008, 02:18 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

Janey would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I was going to take part but there were just so many people and I'm already posting lots to other friends on other forums - maybe next year
Old 10-28-2008, 06:30 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Head Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happy
I only have 21 more cards to go and then make the Poem tags for everyone! I'm so excited for this year. Last year was grand, this year will be AWESOME.... I even sent cards to some from the sister sites. GingerMel, if I would have read the posts all the way through I wouldn't have wasted the PM to you! Either way you are getting a card from me.
Old 10-28-2008, 06:39 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

kristie86 has shown a merry dispositionkristie86 has shown a merry dispositionkristie86 has shown a merry dispositionkristie86 has shown a merry dispositionkristie86 has shown a merry disposition
I am going to try and send cards out to everyone as i am new and also i love the thought that ppl all over the world are going to recieve a christmas card from me.... I am also very very excited about recieving cards it just makes christmas all that more special checking the mail and having cards from other christmas lovers over the world...
Old 10-28-2008, 08:06 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class

irishgirl is a good elfirishgirl is a good elfirishgirl is a good elfirishgirl is a good elfirishgirl is a good elfirishgirl is a good elf
so excited

I just printed my list and I am so very excited!! I am short cards so it seems a trip to Michaels is in my future. I am not very crafty so I will apologize now that my cards will be generic.. sorry!! Just know they are filled with the warmest Christmas wishes to you all!!!!
Old 10-28-2008, 08:11 PM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
I also got the list but unable to open it. It was also sent to my old address with Yahoo. I will have to check my other email address I have on file here and see if the list was sent to it and hopefully I will be able to view it this time. Looking forward to the card exchange. =)
Old 10-30-2008, 08:56 AM
Christmasologist

kerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
It came in word format to me adn I had no problem at all. Can forward it by email to you if you like.
Old 10-30-2008, 08:58 AM
Christmasologist

kerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Originally Posted by kristie86 View Post
I am going to try and send cards out to everyone as i am new and also i love the thought that ppl all over the world are going to recieve a christmas card from me.... I am also very very excited about recieving cards it just makes christmas all that more special checking the mail and having cards from other christmas lovers over the world...

Don't worry about sending generic cards; I do too and lots of others. It doesn't have to be expensive or fancy. It's the wishes that count most.

Maybe we should all give our mailmen an extra large tip this year !!!!
Old 10-30-2008, 01:56 PM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster

Sparkling Star is a good elfSparkling Star is a good elfSparkling Star is a good elfSparkling Star is a good elfSparkling Star is a good elfSparkling Star is a good elf
Mine should be ready in about 2 weeks. Trying to make as many as
possible. I love exchanging cards and seeing all the different ones from
so many different places. A wonderful tradition indeed.
Old 10-30-2008, 02:16 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Maebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
It's in my plan to not leave anyone out from the list. This will be a bit of work but will be LOTS of fun!