Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Merry Christmas Radio Visit Merry Christmas Radio.comProgramming notes, requests, dedications and all other conversation related to Merry Christmas Radio -- click here to listen to our stream of year round Christmas programming. MCR is completely user driven by our forum members and is led by our notorious music fanatic, JayIsh and his growing staff of radio, music and audio merrymakers.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,098
Threads: 54,008
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,841)
Welcome to our newest member, misswang123

Old 10-28-2008, 03:10 PM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,113 Times in 546 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
present The Cinnamon Bear

I thought this might be something that you all would enjoy? (Especially Jayish and RadioJonD) It has all the original episodes to listen to. It started Novemeber 13th 1937!

CINNAMON BEAR

"When I was a boy, my brothers and I huddled around the wood stove and listened to the show on AM radio. Now, through the magic of technology, you can download these mp3s, curl up under your electric blanket, and listen on your iPod. Better yet, tuck your children into bed and listen to the story with them. This is a wonderful no-cost holiday tradition"

♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}

Last edited by JanaBanana; 10-29-2008 at 09:58 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to JanaBanana For This Useful Post:
sdkluger (10-28-2008)

Old 10-28-2008, 08:43 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class

Last Achievements

sdkluger is a good elfsdkluger is a good elfsdkluger is a good elfsdkluger is a good elfsdkluger is a good elfsdkluger is a good elfsdkluger is a good elfsdkluger is a good elfsdkluger is a good elfsdkluger is a good elf
I just finished listening to The Cinnamon Bear. I'm going through a 6-CD set of old time radio Christmas shows. Another show that follows a similar set up as The Cinnamon Bear is Johnathan Thomas and His Christmas on the Moon. I want to create an advent calendar using these two shows. Maybe I'll get it done by next Christmas.

"In all this world there is nothing so beautiful as a happy child." - Santa Claus, The Life and Adventures of Santa Claus
The Following User Says Thank You to sdkluger For This Useful Post:
JanaBanana (10-28-2008)
Old 10-28-2008, 09:07 PM

Last Achievements

JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
Great idea

♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 10-28-2008, 10:11 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

thedementedelf has shown a merry dispositionthedementedelf has shown a merry disposition
Jana;

Thanks very much for the link. Too bad programs like that have gone by the wayside.
Old 10-28-2008, 10:56 PM

Last Achievements

You're welcome

♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}