Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » What do you do on December 26th?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,098
Threads: 54,020
Top Poster: xmas365 (167,029)
Welcome to our newest member, sonicboomboy

Old 10-29-2008, 04:45 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,882 Times in 3,816 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
December 26th belongs to Christmas in Germany as does the 25th and 24th!!! It´s called 2. Weihnachtsfeiertag (2. Christmasholiday) We continue to meet family and friends, watch movies and listen to the music...and of course eat....so we celebrate 24th through 26th....seems like the Germans are the party animals of Christmas....sorry just kidding

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 10-29-2008, 05:39 PM
Keeper of the Yule Goat

CharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the Wisemen
Originally Posted by JOHNOR View Post
oh no! that is horrible that you have to work on the 26th. are you in catering or something?
Nope, work at a hospital. Take the good with the bad.
Old 10-29-2008, 05:55 PM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,113 Times in 546 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
I start un-decorating.. (Before I get bombarded with the WHAT!!!???? remember I decorate November 1st so Im ready by then)

♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 10-29-2008, 05:59 PM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker
Last Achievements

Janet has shown a merry dispositionJanet has shown a merry disposition
My hubby usually takes vacation the week of Christmas so on the 26th we stay home and let the kids play with their new toys and of course have our fill of leftovers...lol
Old 10-29-2008, 06:29 PM
Mistress of Home & Decor

Last Achievements

MrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the tree
The rest of the county employees where I work will be off. The Parks, Recreation & Cultural Resources department, will be working for some reason. We will be closed/off on the 24th and 25th, but working on the 26th. BOOOOOOO
Old 10-29-2008, 06:40 PM
Christmas Royalty

sugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnog
Originally Posted by CharlestonNole View Post
Depression sets in.............364 days to go.
Ain't that the truth.
Old 10-29-2008, 06:46 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

elfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happy
eat!

xo

"Elfworks is right." *Jeff Westover

HAVE SPATULA. WILL TRAVEL......
www.thyca.org
http://www.aace.com/public/awareness...kCheckCard.pdf

OH HAPPY DAY! THE END OF KAKISTOCRACY IS HERE!!

"NO, NO, NO ! I mean JINGLE BELLS ! You know... Santa Claus and Ho Ho Ho and Mistletoe and presents to pretty girls..." * Lucy Van Pelt
"All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!" * Lucy Van Pelt

Last edited by elfworks; 10-29-2008 at 06:55 PM.
Old 10-29-2008, 06:51 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class

bhenson is a good elfbhenson is a good elfbhenson is a good elfbhenson is a good elfbhenson is a good elfbhenson is a good elfbhenson is a good elf
December 26th

Depression will be set in after I return from the after christmas sales.

Then that evening we put away our gifts and start taking everything down. My tree has been up since the 24th of this month so hubby will do the honors will I watch christmas movies.
Old 10-29-2008, 06:57 PM
Mistletoeologist

ReineV has disabled reputation
Be depressed. All I do is sit around in my pajamas alllll day, eating Christmas dinner leftovers and playing with my Christmas gifts (if I got a game or gadget).
Old 10-29-2008, 07:15 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,510 Times in 920 Posts
Minta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the tree
I have to work this year on the 26th but we always celebrate Christmas wil my husband's brother, sister and their father and his family on the evening of the 26th.