Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » whats on your childs christmas present list

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,842
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow

Old 10-30-2008, 08:53 AM
One Happy lil Elf
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,151 Times in 816 Posts
Mumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happy
Let's see, my Daughter wants..HSM House,Bratz,barbie's,clothes,ipod,camera,ponyville ,littlest pet shops,dvd's & video games,board games for both,and pink tinker toys...

My Son wants...Bakugan,Eyeclops night vision Glasses,micro scope & globe,dvds & games,star wars,hulk,iron man.remote control spider or ant. tinker toys,lincoln logs
they've got a long list and we've already bought a few things for each..like the bratz house and some transformer stuff.

Pray for Peace People Everywhere!
Victoria
Old 10-30-2008, 09:11 AM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
My daughter isn't into Barbie's or Bratz. She really wants stilts. I guess she likes a challenge...*L* Other than that she hasn't mentioned what else she may want. I am thinking art supplies. She loves to draw and paint and is quite good at it. She also is into music. I got her a guitar for her last birthday. I will also get her new ink cartridges for her printer. Other than that I guess I will have to browse around the stores and see. Here is a pic. of the stilts I found in one of the toy catalogs I get.

Old 10-30-2008, 09:16 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Ms_Speedy_Elf has disabled reputation
Jolly helper elf and Annette ,maybe you both could look and see of you can find some place that offers reasonably priced art lesson's for your daughter's.
Old 10-30-2008, 09:19 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Ms_Speedy_Elf has disabled reputation
Annette ,I remember when someone else had some stilt's that their dad made for them . I never could walk on those thing's .
Old 10-30-2008, 11:12 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,272 Times in 13,280 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star Hi!

My sister and her family lived in Perth for 8 years (she taught at the university there)
I do not have little ones anymore and grandchildren are not in the near future right now. But from the list you gave, it could just as well be from here. I heard on the news this morning that there is a new Elmo doll out that is supposed to be real popular this year.
Old 10-30-2008, 01:31 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

lelly has shown a merry dispositionlelly has shown a merry dispositionlelly has shown a merry disposition
my son wants transformers ,indiana jones thats his new obsession lol ,star wars another obsession,batman the dark night toys & after almost two yrs he is still in love with lightning mcqueen & would like more cars from the movie so i guess we arnt that different when it comes to being half a world away lol or i should say the kids lists arnt that different anyways i hope all the kids like what they get
Old 10-30-2008, 01:39 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

lelly has shown a merry dispositionlelly has shown a merry dispositionlelly has shown a merry disposition
aww i left out my lil baby hes getting mini tonka trucks & lots of elmo toys i dont know what else to get him he will be 13months when chrissy comes around maybe new blocks & learning toys ?
Old 10-30-2008, 01:48 PM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,817 Times in 1,099 Posts
MsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the tree
My son wont be 2 until February so he cant really tell me what he wants YET. But we have been to the toy store a few times. He loves cars, fire trucks, books and Elmo! Im trying to decide if Santa will be bringing him the new Elmo Live.. its not too expensive but its not cheap either. He has one from last year that cost almost as much as the new one and he doesnt use it that often... plus he is a little too young to understand and if he doent get it he wont know any better. So im still undecided!
Old 10-30-2008, 03:54 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,724 Times in 3,787 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
my four year old niece likes Playmobil a lot...so she gets some of that.

Kandice will get a Fisher Price learning clock and a jacket...tho she is already wearing that.....from other siblings she will get Thomas the steamlock stuff....she loves this...

my godchild kimberly is totally into spongebob...she will probably get a desklamp or something like that.

other than that....High School Musical is huuuuuuge here....right now...with the moviein the theaters....people go crazy with it...specials on tv, teen mags full of it...commercials about it all the time.

Play Station 3 and Especially the Nintendo Wii are very popular here

for boys...thereīs a german movie series called "Wilde Kerle" "wild guys/boys)...itīs some type of soccer/adventure movie....a lot of boys looooooooooooove that....and are into those clothes and toys from that one

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 10-30-2008, 04:41 PM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

YellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elf
Originally Posted by lelly View Post
i was just curious as to what is on other familys little ones christmas present list

Oh.................. just....................

EVERYTHING!!!