Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,127
Threads: 54,231
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,429)
Welcome to our newest member, cmas333

Old 11-01-2008, 07:53 AM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,113 Times in 546 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
408 ornaments!!!!

Yes according to this Christmas ornamament Wizard I would need 408 ornaments for my 12 ft tree with a 6 foot base! ACK I dont think I have quite that much HAHAHAHA! Give it a try!

*Our Christmas ornament calculator™ is based on an average ornament size of 3.5", and assumes coverage that's not too light, but also not too heavy.

http://www.santasquartersno.com/chri...ornaments.html

©♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JanaBanana For This Useful Post:
Annette1990 (11-01-2008), clarebear (11-03-2008), Head Elf (11-01-2008), joyful (11-01-2008), mistletoe misfit (11-01-2008)

Old 11-01-2008, 07:56 AM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
This is a great site. I was actually looking for it last night. I thought I had bookmarked it...guess not. TFS Jana
Old 11-01-2008, 08:00 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Ms_Speedy_Elf has disabled reputation
Wow ! Dats a lot a ornament's Jana !!!!!!!!!

How does one about figuring out how wide their tree base is?

I know my tree is 7 and a 1/2 foot and the guy that we bought it from said that it was full.
Old 11-01-2008, 08:30 AM

Last Achievements

JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
Mine said on the box. Its HUGE! You figure if a man layed on the ground that is 6' that is how wide my tree is at the base. You go by circumfrence. My hubs did the math

©♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 11-01-2008, 08:30 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Ms_Speedy_Elf has disabled reputation
I looked at some 7.5 foot tree's on line that are full and figured that ours is about 4 foot at the base so that's 171 ornament's. Geez, I ain't even close to having that many .
Old 11-01-2008, 08:32 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,095 Times in 713 Posts
JOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the tree
woah!

well i guess you could give it a shot... lol!

Despite my username, I am female!
Old 11-01-2008, 08:36 AM

Last Achievements

This is the tree they mean

©♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 11-01-2008, 08:36 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class
Last Achievements

justme324 is a good elfjustme324 is a good elfjustme324 is a good elfjustme324 is a good elfjustme324 is a good elfjustme324 is a good elfjustme324 is a good elfjustme324 is a good elfjustme324 is a good elfjustme324 is a good elf
Thats allot of ornaments. Thanks for posting the site Jana.
Rebecca
Old 11-01-2008, 09:31 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Location: Pennsylvania in my heart, North Carolina physically.
Santa's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to others
Mine said 217 for my 7.5 foot tree. I think I remember it saying it was 5 feet around the base so that's what I used. I think that I might have that number beat!

"You used up all the glue on purpose!"-A Christmas Story
Old 11-01-2008, 02:40 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,941 Times in 3,823 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
wow Jana....that´s a lot of ornaments........that would be an expensive tree I guess, huh

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You