Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » Tree Going Up Today!!!!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,099
Threads: 54,028
Top Poster: xmas365 (167,174)
Welcome to our newest member, pe1225

Old 11-07-2008, 08:46 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class

HollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elf
Pics in an album

I put the pics in an album on here. My poor tree is on it's last leg, so this is the last year for the poor thing, but I am actually gunna recycle it out. Tear it apart and use the branches for other deco next year and the top is perfect for a small table top tree. lol and i wont have to worry about stringing it either that is already done and the lights off the other branches can be reused as well, since we did that to our old tree from 4 years ago. Well I got to go for now- hope everyone enjoys the pics in the album.

Link to album
http://www.mymerrychristmas.com/foru...hp?albumid=182

More pics to follow eventually once I get everything else up, which SHOULD be this weekend!!!!!!!

Old 11-07-2008, 09:44 AM
Santa Clausologist

VeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Nice Pics!

My decoration's will be going up early December
Old 11-07-2008, 02:29 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

melindasue is a good elfmelindasue is a good elfmelindasue is a good elfmelindasue is a good elfmelindasue is a good elfmelindasue is a good elfmelindasue is a good elf
Congrats!!!
Old 11-07-2008, 03:57 PM
One Happy lil Elf
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,153 Times in 817 Posts
Mumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happy
Mine will be going up very soon! like the weekend of my birthday! thats next week whooo can't wait.

Pics are great!thanks for sharing

Pray for Peace People Everywhere!
Victoria
Old 11-07-2008, 05:50 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,062 Times in 612 Posts
joyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happy
What fun! Thanks for sharing!
Old 11-07-2008, 11:02 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

TwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnog
Happy early birthday, Mumof2!

Old 11-08-2008, 11:28 AM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

milly&timmy'smummy has shown a merry dispositionmilly&timmy'smummy has shown a merry disposition
up so soon lol

i hhave been buying a lot of decs and getting ready to make my hanging dec for over the table , but not putting them up untill at leats the 1st dec

bet yours look nice
Old 11-16-2008, 10:41 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class

HollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elf
Saying it is too early is basically most people's way of saying not right now- i wanna be lazy. My hubby tried that on me yesterday and well it did work but it isnt going to work very well once my neice and I get back from up in Maryland the day after Turkeyday. I want to get my outside done before the 1st. Hopefully everyone is having a great setup or plans for setup so far.