Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat > Home & Family » so do you leave cookies out for santa?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,090
Threads: 53,932
Top Poster: xmas365 (165,862)
Welcome to our newest member, flockman02

Old 11-03-2008, 06:38 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,060 Times in 612 Posts
joyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happy
My Santa always gets the first sugar cookie when it comes out of the oven (wink)

Old 11-03-2008, 06:39 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,157 Times in 714 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
Originally Posted by joyful View Post
My Santa always gets the first sugar cookie when it comes out of the oven (wink)
lol
Old 11-03-2008, 06:41 AM
Santa Clausologist

VeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
lol
Old 11-03-2008, 07:50 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Ms_Speedy_Elf has disabled reputation
We did when the kid's were little.

Yesterday at the flea market I saw a cute cup and saucer that had a picture of Santa on it and it said ""Cookies for Santa" on the saucer and "Milk for Santa" on the cup.
Old 11-03-2008, 07:51 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

scottish*mama*claus is a good elfscottish*mama*claus is a good elfscottish*mama*claus is a good elfscottish*mama*claus is a good elfscottish*mama*claus is a good elfscottish*mama*claus is a good elf
yes, we leave home made cookies and Lactaid milk (Santa is Lactose intolerant! LOL!)

And we also leave carrots for the reindeer!

Annie
Old 11-03-2008, 08:14 AM
Christmasologist

kerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
In Belgium Saint Nicholas comes December 6 and children leave carrots out for the horse and a beer for Black Pete. Don't know why Saint Nicholas doesn't get anything LOL.

I do leave milk and cookies for Santa on Christmas Eve.
Old 11-03-2008, 08:18 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

lmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Yep! We did it last year and my oldest daughter (who was almost 2 at Christmastime) couldn't figure out why there were cookies on the table and they weren't for her! lol! This year, she'll get it
We always did when I was little, too
Old 11-03-2008, 09:34 AM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster
Last Achievements

DayTek has shown a merry dispositionDayTek has shown a merry dispositionDayTek has shown a merry disposition
Originally Posted by Ms_Speedy_Elf View Post
Yesterday at the flea market I saw a cute cup and saucer that had a picture of Santa on it and it said ""Cookies for Santa" on the saucer and "Milk for Santa" on the cup.
My niece has a set like that! I love it!

It's just my husband and me (and our kitty) at our home Christmas Eve. We figure he won't be too upset that we don't leave him any seeing as he eats millions them that night
Old 11-03-2008, 09:36 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Ms_Speedy_Elf has disabled reputation
Kitty might think that its a midnight snack for him/her .
Old 11-03-2008, 10:12 AM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker

ducktapehero has shown a merry dispositionducktapehero has shown a merry dispositionducktapehero has shown a merry dispositionducktapehero has shown a merry dispositionducktapehero has shown a merry disposition
We leave milk and cookies and also something for the reindeer. I was going to leave Santa a beer and some deer jerky last year but my wife said no. I figured after all those cookies he may want something different.