Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > Music » Faith Hill - Joy To The World

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Music Scripture doesn't say it be we know those angels were singing at the manger. And music has been the heart of Christmas ever since.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,078
Threads: 53,832
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, JoseChung

Old 11-03-2008, 09:58 AM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

Chewy has shown a merry dispositionChewy has shown a merry disposition
Faith Hill - Joy To The World

Soo i was out and about today at Target and i saw Faith Hill had come out with a christmas cd so i went a head and bought it. Needless to say it is very good she does alot of christmas classics heres the list of songs on the cd.

1. Joy To The World
2. What Child is This
3. Santa Claus is Comin to Town
4. Little Drummer Boy
5. O' Come All Ye Faithful
6. Holly Jolly Christmas
7. Away in a Manger
8. O' Holy Night
9. Winter Wonderland
10. Silent Night, Holy Night
11. A Baby Changes Everything

Very good cd i would suggest this to you guys go get your christmas music fix.
Old 11-03-2008, 10:00 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

scottish*mama*claus is a good elfscottish*mama*claus is a good elfscottish*mama*claus is a good elfscottish*mama*claus is a good elfscottish*mama*claus is a good elfscottish*mama*claus is a good elf
does she hit the high note in O Holy Night?? If so, I just might have to go buy it!

Annie
Old 11-03-2008, 10:08 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

Silverbells is a good elfSilverbells is a good elfSilverbells is a good elfSilverbells is a good elfSilverbells is a good elfSilverbells is a good elf
Yeah I heard it. It is good. But I have to say Caline Dion's version of O Holy Night is the best I've ever heard!
Old 11-03-2008, 12:16 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

scottish*mama*claus is a good elfscottish*mama*claus is a good elfscottish*mama*claus is a good elfscottish*mama*claus is a good elfscottish*mama*claus is a good elfscottish*mama*claus is a good elf
Yeah, I love her version too!!
Old 11-03-2008, 12:32 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Sunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
A new CD to keep my eye out for!!
Old 11-05-2008, 09:50 AM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

whitexmas is a new face around here!
I was reading a magazine and there was an article about faith hill and her new album. I might have to buy it. It looked really good.
Old 11-05-2008, 10:04 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

pinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elf
this is my new favorite christmas cd! you will not be disappointed.

her version of o holy night moves me to tears!
Old 11-05-2008, 10:07 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Location: Pennsylvania in my heart, North Carolina physically.
Santa's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to others
You can listen to samples of her album on Amazon.com. I did and I'm not too sure I want to buy it. I like country music but, I don't like Christmas music that sounds country and she still has a little bit of country in her voice when she sings these songs. Not really bad but enough for me to notice. Plus, I'm not a huge Faith Hill fan so it helps if you like her a little I guess. I'm kind of sick of her. It's not the worst album I've heard and I may listen a little more and maybe it will grow on me and I'll buy it, who knows. The worst Christmas album I ever heard was SWV's Christmas album.

"You used up all the glue on purpose!"-A Christmas Story
Old 11-05-2008, 10:09 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

BritneyBug is a good elfBritneyBug is a good elfBritneyBug is a good elfBritneyBug is a good elfBritneyBug is a good elfBritneyBug is a good elf
I love Faith Hill and I am def going to get this Album this year.
Old 11-05-2008, 10:13 AM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,113 Times in 546 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
I got the CD in the mail about a week and a half ago VERY pleased with it!!

♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}