Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Traditions & Memories » Christmas Pet Traditions

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Traditions & Memories This forum area discusses all the time honored traditions of Christmas. From Christmas trees to mistletoe to great fun with Santa these topics bring us together and inspire great celebration year round. We relish learning of Christmas from all parts of the world and sharing unique cultural traditions from all over. Share your ideas and fond memories here!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,097
Threads: 54,003
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,737)
Welcome to our newest member, AmyHardy

Old 08-24-2006, 05:24 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

elfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happy
i am TOTALLY stealing your wiggly cat!!

xo

"Elfworks is right." *Jeff Westover

HAVE SPATULA. WILL TRAVEL......
www.thyca.org
http://www.aace.com/public/awareness...kCheckCard.pdf

OH HAPPY DAY! THE END OF KAKISTOCRACY IS HERE!!

"NO, NO, NO ! I mean JINGLE BELLS ! You know... Santa Claus and Ho Ho Ho and Mistletoe and presents to pretty girls..." * Lucy Van Pelt
"All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!" * Lucy Van Pelt
The Following User Says Thank You to elfworks For This Useful Post:
lauriebear (08-25-2011)

Old 08-24-2006, 05:26 PM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
I wish I could figure out how to post that stuff
lauriebear (08-25-2011)
Old 08-24-2006, 05:35 PM
MMC Hostess of Christmas Online

Last Achievements

Thanked 3,430 Times in 817 Posts
AuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the tree
It's easy. If you have an bandwidth of your own or a free image host you simply insert the IMG link into your post and voila - instant picture.

You can borrow O'Malley - he falls under the "free use" clause.

The Following User Says Thank You to AuntieMistletoeDear For This Useful Post:
lauriebear (08-25-2011)
Old 08-24-2006, 09:33 PM
On the Naughty List

sheepsnot is a new face around here!
It looks like your cat is saying, "Whatever!" What I do to add a pic is save it to my desktop, then go to photobucket.com and upload it. Then I copy the image URL and paste it into my post. Is that about right?
The Following User Says Thank You to sheepsnot For This Useful Post:
lauriebear (08-25-2011)
Old 08-26-2006, 12:58 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

elfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happy
most cats would say "whatever" if they could speak english!

xo

www.thyca.org

"NO, NO, NO ! I mean JINGLE BELLS ! You know... Santa Claus and Ho Ho Ho and Mistletoe and presents to pretty girls..." * Lucy Van Pelt
"All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!" * Lucy Van Pelt
lauriebear (08-25-2011)
Old 08-26-2006, 04:59 AM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

skiparooney is a new face around here!
Flipety Skip !!!!..... Now I am confused
The Following User Says Thank You to skiparooney For This Useful Post:
lauriebear (08-25-2011)
Old 08-26-2006, 05:01 AM
MMC Master of SantaClausology

Last Achievements

Michael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnogMichael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnogMichael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnogMichael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnogMichael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnogMichael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnogMichael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnogMichael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnogMichael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnogMichael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnogMichael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnog
Re: Christmas Pet Traditions

Originally Posted by mrshfromjersey
If you have a pet (cat, dog, hamster, goldfish...etc) do you include them in Christmas?
Yes...

"Do or do not. There is no try."
-- Yoda

Looking for Santa? Check out my SantaBlog or visit my personal site
Want to become Santa or Mrs. Claus? Visit
ClausNET.com
The Following User Says Thank You to Michael Rielly For This Useful Post:
lauriebear (08-25-2011)
Old 08-26-2006, 09:12 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Originally Posted by skiparooney
Flipety Skip !!!!..... Now I am confused
why??

xo

www.thyca.org

lauriebear (08-25-2011)
Old 08-26-2006, 04:34 PM
Santa Clausologist

caseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elf
our dogs get bones
The Following User Says Thank You to caseydbell For This Useful Post:
lauriebear (08-25-2011)
Old 08-30-2006, 05:10 PM
MMC Hostess of Christmas Online

Last Achievements

Thanked 3,430 Times in 817 Posts
AuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the tree
I just have to add this quote about cats - it's so true of my cat.

There are people who reshape the world by force or argument, but the cat just lies there, dozing; and the world quietly reshapes itself to suit his comfort and convenience.
- Allen and Ivy Dodd

The Following User Says Thank You to AuntieMistletoeDear For This Useful Post:
lauriebear (08-25-2011)