Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Traditions & Memories » Christmas Pet Traditions

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Traditions & Memories This forum area discusses all the time honored traditions of Christmas. From Christmas trees to mistletoe to great fun with Santa these topics bring us together and inspire great celebration year round. We relish learning of Christmas from all parts of the world and sharing unique cultural traditions from all over. Share your ideas and fond memories here!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,843
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow

Old 12-21-2006, 03:31 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

Misfit Toy has shown a merry dispositionMisfit Toy has shown a merry dispositionMisfit Toy has shown a merry disposition
My dog is already so excited about Xmas, he keeps looking in all the bags we bring home and stares at the closet because he knows we have some stuff for him. He won't be sleeping at all Xmas eve, he never does and will just stare the bedroom door again like every year, until morning.
The Following User Says Thank You to Misfit Toy For This Useful Post:
lauriebear (08-25-2011)
Old 12-22-2006, 07:49 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

devOn has shown a merry disposition
I have 3 cats and they get food, treats, toys, etc. Yeah.... we include them in our Christmas.
lauriebear (08-25-2011)
Old 07-26-2007, 02:12 PM
Santa's Doppelganger
Last Achievements

Billy Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I don't have any pets, however when I was a kid my aunt had a dog who opened up its own presents
Old 07-26-2007, 02:16 PM
MMC Musicmaster & Programming Director of Merry Christmas Radio

Last Achievements

Thanked 2,633 Times in 555 Posts
JayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companion
Our pets have stockings (even the ones that are not with us anymore) and they get treats and toys and such...One year...Our youngest kitten looked up at me and said, "you know, I really was hoping for a Longines."
caninemom3 (07-15-2010), lauriebear (08-25-2011)
Old 07-26-2007, 09:51 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Head Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happy
Our 4 dogs get bones according to the size of the dog. The oldest and biggest dog get's the 3' bone and the Corgi gets a knuckle bone. But they are included in the festivities.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Head Elf For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2007, 11:53 AM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,113 Times in 546 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
Yep! Especially my dog "Duke".. he is my baby and I love to spoil him with squeaky toys! He is a dog that will actually play with his toys...then i get him goodies and stuff for his stockings as well.. last year I made homemade dog biscuits!

♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JanaBanana For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2007, 02:50 AM

MissKringle is a good elfMissKringle is a good elfMissKringle is a good elfMissKringle is a good elfMissKringle is a good elfMissKringle is a good elfMissKringle is a good elf
holly

Last year was my cat's first Christmas...it was also her three babies first Christmas...trust me we didn't plan THEM lol
I like to include my Cat and Dog in Christmas but the Dog just want's a pat & the Cat is more interested in food, I think they appreciate it though, but I think that I should just say this:
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped as gods, some cats have never forgotten this.

I think they'll know if you aren't including them
LOL
The Following User Says Thank You to MissKringle For This Useful Post:
lauriebear (08-25-2011)
Old 07-12-2010, 02:01 PM
Last Achievements

Jeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnogJeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnogJeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnogJeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnogJeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnogJeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnogJeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnogJeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnogJeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnogJeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnogJeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnog
all of my animals get a small gift, even the hamsters and fish will get gifts this year (didn't have them last year). My chihuahua always gets a box of Dingos and my big dog always get a bone or box of treats. All animals living with my parents, brothers, friends, grandparents etc get a small treat for Christmas!
ANIMALS LOVE CHRISTMAS TOO!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jeniferdwn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2010, 07:03 AM
Last Achievements

dancer_90 is a good elfdancer_90 is a good elfdancer_90 is a good elfdancer_90 is a good elfdancer_90 is a good elfdancer_90 is a good elfdancer_90 is a good elfdancer_90 is a good elf
my 2 cats are always involved they get presents too and special food treats throughout the day
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dancer_90 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2010, 09:21 AM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

Thanked 74,702 Times in 14,908 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
We hang a stocking shaped like a fish for our cats and fill it with treats and cat toys