Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > Music » YES!!! I hit a jackpot at the used CD shop!

Music Scripture doesn't say it be we know those angels were singing at the manger. And music has been the heart of Christmas ever since.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,434
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,754)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
The Christmas Feast
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:24 PM
0 Posts
santahat Santa Speaks 2011
By made582
10-09-2011 10:40 PM
Last post by monical
04-19-2013 03:25 AM
2 Posts
Stan Freberg's Green...
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:54 PM
0 Posts
The Nativity Story...
By MMC Editor
06-09-2011 08:49 PM
Last post by caninemomssister
12-01-2013 06:14 PM
53,862 Views  1 Posts
The Year Santa Was...
By MMC Editor
05-30-2002 03:33 PM
54,399 Views  0 Posts

Old 11-05-2008, 01:59 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Sunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Wow...that's quite a find!! I love finding bargains like that. I remember how excited I was when I found the Time Life Treasury of Christmas CD's at a garage sale for something like 50¢. Enjoy!!!
Old 11-05-2008, 04:48 PM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,207 Times in 2,270 Posts
RadioJonD has disabled reputation
Some people had ALL the luck! With the exception of the Paul Revere and the Raiders you did big! You'll know what I mean when you listen to it.
Old 11-05-2008, 09:10 PM
Merry KISSmas
Last Achievements

Mr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elf
Originally Posted by RadioJonD View Post
Some people had ALL the luck! With the exception of the Paul Revere and the Raiders you did big! You'll know what I mean when you listen to it.
whoa... I would have never guessed it would be this bad.
so far I only made it through a song and a half... still glad to have it in the collection though... sometimes you just need to break out that special disc to chase the lingering guests out of the house.
Old 11-06-2008, 07:00 PM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by Mr Walker View Post
whoa... I would have never guessed it would be this bad.
so far I only made it through a song and a half... still glad to have it in the collection though... sometimes you just need to break out that special disc to chase the lingering guests out of the house.
Tell me about it! I liked Paul Revere and the Raiders too. Obviously their record company must have been forced them to record a Christmas album without the benefit of spiked egg nog! Or, with too much spiked egg nog! That Christmas album was pure cheese!

Still, I couldn’t resist slipping one of their tunes on the current (at post time) ‘Mistletoe Mix’ playing on Merry Christmas Radio! Thought I would spread the PR&R Christmas cheer!
Old 11-07-2008, 02:18 AM
Emerging from the Cave
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,071 Times in 657 Posts
Courtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happy
Wow! Those are some great deals!

Old 11-07-2008, 07:32 AM
Merry KISSmas
Last Achievements

Mr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elf
I'm heading back in about an hour or so...
Anybody need anything?
Old 11-07-2008, 08:05 AM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

No, but be sure to come back and rub it in again about what you find, Mr. Walker!

If you find Rhino's "Hillbilly Holiday" and/or Capitol Records' "Cowboy Christmas-Christmas On The Range" pick them up by all means! They will probably be expensive though!
Old 11-07-2008, 08:26 AM
Merry KISSmas
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by RadioJonD View Post
No, but be sure to come back and rub it in again about what you find, Mr. Walker!

If you find Rhino's "Hillbilly Holiday" and/or Capitol Records' "Cowboy Christmas-Christmas On The Range" pick them up by all means! They will probably be expensive though!
I wrote them down and will keep checking.

They had a compilation of 'bummer' Christmas songs but I passed on it the other day, maybe I'll grab it if I see it again.

The most expensive disc I saw was a DCC Gold Disc of "The Sinatra Family Wish You A Merry Christmas" for $19.99, but that was new... not used.
Old 11-07-2008, 08:41 AM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

I think I have the Rhino "Bummer Christmas" CD. It's kinda neat, but not a must have.

The ones I mentioned above are oop and very expensive when you find them. I keep hoping to find them cheap at a yard sale, thrift store, pawn shop, etc. A good used record store will more than likely know their value though it never hurts to look!
Old 11-07-2008, 08:48 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

BritneyBug is a good elfBritneyBug is a good elfBritneyBug is a good elfBritneyBug is a good elfBritneyBug is a good elfBritneyBug is a good elf
WOW! I am so jealous! Good job!