Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Traditions & Memories This forum area discusses all the time honored traditions of Christmas. From Christmas trees to mistletoe to great fun with Santa these topics bring us together and inspire great celebration year round. We relish learning of Christmas from all parts of the world and sharing unique cultural traditions from all over. Share your ideas and fond memories here!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,093
Threads: 53,938
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,013)
Welcome to our newest member, OBalog

Old 08-23-2006, 08:16 PM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
cookies

lately I have become quite addicted to those pillsbury ready to go cookies. You know the ones. some have pictures on them, some have to be iced & u add the picture. I like homemade cookies more but these are so easy
snowflake22 (01-24-2014)

Old 08-23-2006, 08:18 PM
Santa Clausologist

mrshfromjersey has shown a merry dispositionmrshfromjersey has shown a merry disposition
Honey...would you like me to make some of those magnolia lace trumpet cookies again??? They were SOOOO easy. (note the sarcastic tone here)
The Following User Says Thank You to mrshfromjersey For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (01-24-2014)
Old 08-23-2006, 08:19 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

elfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happy
yall crack me up.

xo

"Elfworks is right." *Jeff Westover

HAVE SPATULA. WILL TRAVEL......
www.thyca.org
http://www.aace.com/public/awareness...kCheckCard.pdf

OH HAPPY DAY! THE END OF KAKISTOCRACY IS HERE!!

"NO, NO, NO ! I mean JINGLE BELLS ! You know... Santa Claus and Ho Ho Ho and Mistletoe and presents to pretty girls..." * Lucy Van Pelt
"All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!" * Lucy Van Pelt
The Following User Says Thank You to elfworks For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (01-24-2014)
Old 08-23-2006, 08:19 PM

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
the ones made with Bailey's? yes please
snowflake22 (01-24-2014)
Old 08-23-2006, 08:27 PM
Santa Clausologist

mrshfromjersey has shown a merry dispositionmrshfromjersey has shown a merry disposition
Best tasting cookies in the WORLD...but the worst cookies to make. How burnt were MY fingers???
Old 08-23-2006, 08:29 PM

Last Achievements

dont roll them, leave em flat
Old 08-23-2006, 09:03 PM
On the Naughty List

sheepsnot is a new face around here!
That's a riot. I am just catching up on what I missed by going to church. (I know, I know.) You guys are a hoot.
The Following User Says Thank You to sheepsnot For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (01-24-2014)
Old 08-24-2006, 08:27 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

digbugsgirl has shown a merry dispositiondigbugsgirl has shown a merry dispositiondigbugsgirl has shown a merry dispositiondigbugsgirl has shown a merry disposition
They are good and easy, but I try to stay away from those because of the ingredients. I love to make my own, that way I know what is in it.
Old 09-20-2006, 10:10 PM
Ervserver

they are ok but don't taste like grandmas
Old 09-07-2008, 05:15 AM
Invalid Email

HouseElf has shown a merry dispositionHouseElf has shown a merry dispositionHouseElf has shown a merry dispositionHouseElf has shown a merry dispositionHouseElf has shown a merry disposition
My son liked them (a long time ago)

But after eating a whole roll, fresh from the oven as his aunt was busy! He has never asked for them since!

He had a very unhappy tummy for three days