Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > TV » Lighting the tree in Rockefeller Center

My Merry Christmas Announcement

TV For any child of the 1960s (and later) Christmas just wouldn't be the same without television. Talk Christmas on the tube here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,129
Threads: 54,229
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,429)
Welcome to our newest member, EQLT

Old 11-27-2008, 11:32 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class

mac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elf
Happy Holidays from NBC
Christmas in Rockefeller Center

New, Wednesday 8/7c. Al Roker and Jane Krakowski co-host the annual tree-lighting event, featuring performers Miley Cyrus, Stephen Colbert, Beyoncé, Tony Bennett, Neil Boyd, Jonas Brothers, Rosie O'Donnell, Faith Hill, Harry Connick Jr. & more.

Old 11-27-2008, 01:16 PM
One Happy lil Elf
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,155 Times in 819 Posts
Mumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happy
they are lighting the Tree in Downtown Boston tomorrow at macy's you get free hot chocolate,pic w/ santa..and tons of deals..

Pray for Peace People Everywhere!
Victoria
Old 12-02-2008, 10:17 PM
Keeper of the Yule Goat

CharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the Wisemen
Reminder bump......airs tomorrow (Wednesday) on NBC!
Old 12-03-2008, 06:31 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

HolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnog
I so enjoy watching this...I'll be there.
Old 12-03-2008, 06:51 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 24,862 Times in 4,080 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I want to watch it, but Rudolph, & A Christmas Story are on at the same time!!! Decisions, Decisions!!! Lol!

Old 12-03-2008, 09:13 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

HolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnog
I noticed that too, aren't TV remotes a wonderful thing?
Old 12-03-2008, 12:05 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Location: Pennsylvania in my heart, North Carolina physically.
Santa's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to others
Originally Posted by Holiday View Post
I want to watch it, but Rudolph, & A Christmas Story are on at the same time!!! Decisions, Decisions!!! Lol!
Christmas Story airs again at 10 so you can record Rudolph and the Tree lighting at 8 and then catch Christmas Story at 10! That's what I'm doing!

"You used up all the glue on purpose!"-A Christmas Story
Old 12-03-2008, 12:08 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Location: Pennsylvania in my heart, North Carolina physically.
Santa's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to others
Originally Posted by CharlestonNole View Post
Reminder bump......airs tomorrow (Wednesday) on NBC!
ha,ha,ha,ha! I am laughing at myself so hard right now! I was at work last night when I read this post and I thought that it said Reindeer bump... and I only just noticed now that it says Reminder bump...! I must have been preoccupied with Rudolph and sleepy as well last night! This is so funny to me. Reindeer bump...it is kind of festive though!!!

"You used up all the glue on purpose!"-A Christmas Story
Old 12-03-2008, 05:33 PM
Christmasologist

Wenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Ah yes, I used to do the Reindeer Bump out on the dance floor. Involved a lot of dashing, dancing, and prancing.
Old 12-03-2008, 06:00 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Originally Posted by Wenceslaus View Post
Ah yes, I used to do the Reindeer Bump out on the dance floor. Involved a lot of dashing, dancing, and prancing.

LOL