Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » how many xmas trees do you have up?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,839
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow

Old 11-14-2008, 08:47 AM
Christmasologist

SparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
None up yet, but I'm going for two!
Old 11-14-2008, 12:16 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

sgrover has disabled reputation
tree

Mine will go up either Thanksgiving night or the day after. I have one big one (6 1/2 ft) in the living room on one end, and then a small table top one, about 4 ft high, in a corner on the other end of the room. The small one is my Victorian tree, all antique blown glass ornaments, the lights that look like candles, and popcorn & cranberry garland. The big one is just your traditional tree, but most of my ornaments are glass, or at least shiny and sparkly, and I hang icicles instead of garland or tinsel.

My daughter always has a small tree in her room too.
Old 11-14-2008, 01:51 PM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,817 Times in 1,099 Posts
MsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the tree
We are going to put up 2 this year. Our main one is in our living room and our 2nd one will be downstairs in our family room this year. How could I get a new "faux" fireplace and not put a Christmas tree next to it? lol I would like to get a small one for our kitchen because we have a big country kitchen and a huge bay window that a lighted tree would look great in front of!

Old 11-14-2008, 01:53 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

Vikki1989 has shown a merry disposition
My husband and I put up a just one tree in our house. When i go to my parents however theres 2 big ones up.
Old 11-14-2008, 01:56 PM
Santa Clausologist

auntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elf
We do one main tree and about 5 other feather trees.
Old 11-14-2008, 03:04 PM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,113 Times in 546 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by auntieclaus View Post
We do one main tree and about 5 other feather trees.
Oh I just discovered Feather Trees in my Country Living Mag. They are so neat! Your lucky! I want one so bad

♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 11-14-2008, 03:09 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Location: Pennsylvania in my heart, North Carolina physically.
Santa's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to others
Originally Posted by kelly ann View Post
The kitchen!!!!!??
Yeppers! I have to have one in every room! I have an area in my kitchen that I put a pencil tree in and I decorate it with country ornaments since my kitchen is real country-ish!

"You used up all the glue on purpose!"-A Christmas Story
Old 11-16-2008, 06:57 PM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker

NLxmasmom has shown a merry disposition
We don't have our tree up yet.... I will have a 6 1/2 foot tree in Living room. The kids both have small trees in their rooms. I'm trying to convince dh that we should put one up in the dinette.
Old 11-16-2008, 07:55 PM
Every time a bell rings..

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,303 Times in 610 Posts
rodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the tree
=)

This year we will have 7 not including the ones in the yard we decorate.
The big main 8 foot one in the Sitting room, 2 three foot tall on both sides of the big screen TV in the den, 1 four foot one in my daughters room, 1 two foot one in our bedroom, 1 three foot one at my desk at my office and 1 three foot one at my wifes desk in her classroom she teaches from.

=)
Old 11-17-2008, 09:50 PM
Merry Fourms Member

scott is a new face around here!
We just bought a big old victorian house in upstate new york this summer. We have one 8 ft red tinsel tree up in the parlor now but not decorated. We have a 8 ft white tree for the dining room and i am hoping to get a real 9 ft tree for the foyer. We have collected the old aluminum trees through the years and would like to do a forest of aluminum tree maybe next year.