Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » how many xmas trees do you have up?

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,432
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,657)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Santa Everywhere
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:15 PM
43,659 Views  0 Posts
Lower Your Thanksgiving...
By MMC Editor
11-20-2011 01:48 PM
49,913 Views  0 Posts
Gift 2 Holiday Twist: Themed...
By MMC Editor
11-01-2012 12:32 AM
0 Posts
The Magic of Santa
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:12 PM
55,808 Views  0 Posts
"Lill's Travels in Santa...
By MerryCarey
10-26-2011 08:48 AM
59,480 Views  0 Posts

Old 11-17-2008, 10:02 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

usafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Wow...I feel like I'm slacking. I just have one that I put up still, though I get a bigger one every year because we're running out of room to hang the ornaments my wife collects. Maybe it's just time to get a second tree.
Old 12-08-2008, 04:50 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,156 Times in 714 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
We have four
Old 12-08-2008, 04:59 AM
Santa Clausologist

VeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I have one large one in my living room, 1 mini fibre optic one in my kitchen, 1 mini fibre optic on the shelf in my living room, and 2 other shelf ornaments of trees
Old 12-10-2008, 09:17 AM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster

bastones has shown a merry dispositionbastones has shown a merry dispositionbastones has shown a merry dispositionbastones has shown a merry disposition
I have 2 in total, one small fibre optic one and one 7ft one, bigger than our previous one a couple of years ago. I can't believe that my other family (cousins) have only put their Christmas tree up a few days ago ...
Old 12-10-2008, 09:27 AM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,668 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
I've got one tree up. We went with a real tree this year instead of my artificial tree(s) I wanted to put up more but with our home renovations going on I think one may be it for this year. I didn't even decorate like I usually do. Because after Christmas we will be staying at s/o's parents home (they are down south for the winter) so s/o can start on the new roof before to long. This has been a hassle but definitely will be worth it once it's all finished. I wish we could work like the Extreme Makeover Home Edition Team and have it all done in a week but that isn't going to happen....*L*
But I have to admit everything looks good. Our tree is really pretty, the decorations we do have on it look nice, I did take out a few Santa collectibles as well as a few Disney figurines. I just can't see dragging it all out of storage when I still have to pack the rest of the stuff up in my home and take it to storage. So we are just making the best of it all! Good things come to those who wait...right? =)