Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » Ouside Lights?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,097
Threads: 54,001
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,737)
Welcome to our newest member, AmyHardy

Old 11-14-2008, 12:09 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

sgrover has disabled reputation
Ouside Lights?

Does anyone else have their outside lights up? We put ours up this weekend. We have a nativity with Joseph, and Mary holding baby Jesus, and a wire angel over that. I just got a huge star from my parents, we're going to put that up over it too. That's right in front of the house. Then on the side of the garage, we've got two pine trees lit up, and in between them Santa with 3 presents in front of him. It looks so cute!

When I do my inside decorating, I put those candles in the 6 windows in the living room, and 2 in the kitchen, so that will be coming soon, usually the day after Thanksgiving.

Old 11-14-2008, 12:20 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,510 Times in 920 Posts
Minta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the tree
We are suppose to start putting ours up next weekend however they are forecasting a stomr for next weekend so we may start this Sunday. We want to at least get the icicle lights and chaser lights up before Thanksgiving and then Thanksgiving weekend we will put the rest of the outside decorations out.
Old 11-14-2008, 12:55 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Location: Pennsylvania in my heart, North Carolina physically.
Santa's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to others
I thought that I might put mine up today since it's so nice out right now but, it doesn't look like I"m going to make it outside to do it. I'm too tired. I had to go to the doctor's this morning and didn't get home until 11:30. I worked last night too so that's kind of dragging me down and making me not very motivated to do anything.

"You used up all the glue on purpose!"-A Christmas Story
Old 11-14-2008, 12:59 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,852 Times in 3,810 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by sgrover View Post
Does anyone else have their outside lights up? We put ours up this weekend. We have a nativity with Joseph, and Mary holding baby Jesus, and a wire angel over that. I just got a huge star from my parents, we're going to put that up over it too. That's right in front of the house. Then on the side of the garage, we've got two pine trees lit up, and in between them Santa with 3 presents in front of him. It looks so cute!

When I do my inside decorating, I put those candles in the 6 windows in the living room, and 2 in the kitchen, so that will be coming soon, usually the day after Thanksgiving.
can ya take pictures and post em? please?

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 11-14-2008, 01:16 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

sgrover has disabled reputation
I can try. I've never posted pictures on here.
Old 11-14-2008, 01:58 PM
Santa Clausologist

auntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elf
Not yet, I usually put up a Moravian Star and lights in greens that are in my ferm box, but that's about it.
Old 11-14-2008, 02:18 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Sunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
We live in an apartment so decorating outdoors isn't really an option for us. I have seen a lot of people in town over the last few days putting theirs out though. I think they're taking advantage of the unseasonably nice weather to get it done.
Old 11-15-2008, 05:54 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Ms_Speedy_Elf has disabled reputation
Hopefully we can get our lights up next weekend. It's going to be too cold and windy this weekend .
Old 11-15-2008, 07:28 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Chillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elf
present

The way my house is designed we had a Lighting company that is schedule to come out this weekend and put up our lights. I will post pictures once they do.
Old 11-15-2008, 08:41 AM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger
Last Achievements

snowgirl68 has shown a merry dispositionsnowgirl68 has shown a merry disposition
can't wait to see everyone's pictures