Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Other Holidays > Halloween » how do you decorate for halloween?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Halloween Real Halloween
Spooks hover here! Presented by Real Halloween.com, our own site of all things Halloween, this merry section of the forum is dedicated to talking about our ideas, plans, thoughts and observations of a great day of Fall that just happens to lead right into the Christmas season.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,839
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow

Old 09-13-2006, 01:53 PM
On the Naughty List

sheepsnot is a new face around here!
You want to start small on that sort of behavior. Just jump off the couch and see how it goes. I usually abandon the idea after the porch roof.
Old 09-13-2006, 02:09 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

elfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happy
i dont know.... no jellybeans for easter, no chocolate for valentines, no candy corn.... no peppermint stix... i am thinking really TALL HIGH BRIDGE!!!

xo

"Elfworks is right." *Jeff Westover

HAVE SPATULA. WILL TRAVEL......
www.thyca.org
http://www.aace.com/public/awareness...kCheckCard.pdf

OH HAPPY DAY! THE END OF KAKISTOCRACY IS HERE!!

"NO, NO, NO ! I mean JINGLE BELLS ! You know... Santa Claus and Ho Ho Ho and Mistletoe and presents to pretty girls..." * Lucy Van Pelt
"All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!" * Lucy Van Pelt
Old 09-13-2006, 02:58 PM
Santa Clausologist

caseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elf
nope thats not it. The holiday is just to "dark"
Old 09-13-2006, 03:11 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

elfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happy
it is only too dark if you make it that way. it isnt really about the return of the undead ya know....

xo

"Elfworks is right." *Jeff Westover

HAVE SPATULA. WILL TRAVEL......
www.thyca.org
http://www.aace.com/public/awareness...kCheckCard.pdf

OH HAPPY DAY! THE END OF KAKISTOCRACY IS HERE!!

"NO, NO, NO ! I mean JINGLE BELLS ! You know... Santa Claus and Ho Ho Ho and Mistletoe and presents to pretty girls..." * Lucy Van Pelt
"All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!" * Lucy Van Pelt
Old 09-13-2006, 03:14 PM
On the Naughty List

When you live in your parents' house, it's good to respect their wishes. When you move out, that's when you forget everything they taught you for a few years until you decide they were right after all. However, if Halloween is too dark, just trick or treat in the daytime!
Old 09-13-2006, 03:18 PM
Santa Clausologist

caseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elf
Sheep is right. I still live w/ my parents and I respect their beliefs
Old 09-19-2006, 08:57 AM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

whitexmas is a new face around here!
Hey

Someone said something about decorating even though the neighbors dont. Thats me...i decorate to the xtreme...for halloween and xmas. Its so relaxing to come home after a long day and just turn on the lights and listen to some music and maybe do some holiday baking.
Old 09-26-2006, 07:03 AM
On the Naughty List

When I got home from PA I saw the new autumn wreath on the door and the halloween doormat, so I knew things were looking up. On the armoir (TV holding cabinet thingy) was my ghost holding an orange bubble light and saying "Boo!" My witch passing over the full moon was on the wall, all lit up. Ahhhh, the season has begun!
Old 09-27-2006, 08:24 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 22,607 Times in 3,644 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I want more decorations, but my hubby says I have enough! I just put mine up 9-25. Here's some pics...nothing too exciting, but you can take a peek if you want:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bucks_.../ph//my_photos
Old 09-27-2006, 08:42 AM
On the Naughty List

Very festive and not overdone. I think you could buy some more stuff without any problem.