Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Santa Claus & the North Pole Visit Santa Update.comSanta and his elves stop by here all the time. Watch here for breaking news from the North Pole, our annual Update from the North Pole and, of course, Santa tracking around the world on Christmas Eve. Feel free to ask Santa, Elf Ernest or Elf Ed Zachary any questions you might have about Santa or the North Pole. This section is brought to you by Santa Update.com

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,097
Threads: 54,001
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,737)
Welcome to our newest member, AmyHardy

Old 11-16-2008, 06:24 PM
Vice President of Public Relations, North Pole
Last Achievements

Elf Ernest is a good elfElf Ernest is a good elfElf Ernest is a good elfElf Ernest is a good elfElf Ernest is a good elfElf Ernest is a good elfElf Ernest is a good elfElf Ernest is a good elfElf Ernest is a good elf
Am I on the naughty list?

My mom said I'm on the naughty list. Am I? Who is on the naughty list? How can I find out? -- Jeremy, age 9
Hi Jeremy,

The naughty list is not something Santa talks about a lot. Many, many children write in asking the very same questions you ask and Santa always tells me the same thing: "Those who are naughty know it!"

I'm still not sure what Santa means by that. But, I do know this: if you go to this page you can get help if you think you MIGHT be on the naughty list.

Good luck!

Ask Elf Ernest | Help for the Naughty | Christmas Coloring Pages