My sister just sent me this today, thought it would be fun to post here:
Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Okay,
here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just
copy (not forward) this entire email and paste into a new e-mail that you can
send. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a
whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to
you (or post in on a Christmas forum,
)......Tis the Season to be NICE!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both, but mostly Wrapping Paper
2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial
3. When do you put up the tree? The weekend after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? Sometime the first week of January
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My baby doll - Rosie
7. Hardest person to buy for? My Father-in-law
8. Easiest person to buy for? My daughter
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, two, one indoor and one outdoor
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? ?
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? A Muppet Christmas Carol
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? April
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No, other than white elephant gifts
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Fudge
16. Lights on the tree? Multi-colored
17. Favorite Christmas song? Oh, Holy Night
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Both, Mom & Dad presents Christmas Eve, Santa presents morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? People who complain that the stores have all their Christmas merchandise displayed too soon.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Victorian
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Turkey
25. what do you want for Christmas this year? Peace
26. Who is most likely to respond to this? Not sure
27. Who is least likely to respond to this? ?
28. Favorite thing about Christmas? It's the birth of the Savior, Being with family and frie