Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Hands-On > Christmas Food » Christmas Chocolate Carrot Cake

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Food From eggnog to candy canes to ginger bread and beyond the flavors and treats of Christmas are a delight. Here we engage in all things connected to Christmas foods -- from recipes to how-to's. This section of the Merry Forums is presented by Merry Christmas Recipes, our own database of Christmas recipes, many of which get submitted by our users from around the world.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,842
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow

Old 05-05-2009, 02:10 PM
MMC Newshound

Thanked 1,555 Times in 1,078 Posts
ElfBot has disabled reputation
bell Christmas Chocolate Carrot Cake

Christmas Chocolate Carrot Cake1 box(18.25 oz) devil’s food cake mix1 cup shredded carrots(abt 2 carrots)1 cup chopped walnuts1 can(16 oz) cream cheese frosting1 can(16 oz) chocolate frostingwalnuts, orange slices, raspberries, for garnishHeat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare cake mix according to packagedirections. Stir in carrots and walnuts. Divide batter evenly amongthree 8″ [...]

More from Christmas Recipes...
Old 05-07-2009, 10:34 AM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 47,616 Times in 7,651 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Chocolate and carrots - yummy! Thank you for posting the recipe!!