Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » we got are snow

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,096
Threads: 53,974
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,477)
Welcome to our newest member, K31E

Old 12-16-2008, 08:04 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Last Achievements

ilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elf
we got are snow

we finally got snow here it's so exciting to see white all around here in kansas...i took pictures and i'm gonna post them shortly...anyone else get any snow from the storms that were goin on yesterday?

Old 12-16-2008, 08:07 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Ms_Speedy_Elf has disabled reputation
You are so lucky! Please enjoy the snow for me!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 12-16-2008, 08:17 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class

Boogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
We are getting snow here in Michigan tonight--probably came from your way! Looking forward to your pics!

Click to see my photography!
Old 12-17-2008, 05:57 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,157 Times in 714 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
Just in time for xmas eh?
Old 12-17-2008, 07:29 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

sgrover has disabled reputation
We got a good 5 inches overnight (I'm in WI). It's that really fluffy, sparkly stuff. When you drive at night and the road hasn't been plowed yet, the headlights shining on it makes it look like diamond dust - it's so pretty!

Tomorrow night a big storm is coming through, we could get 8 - 11 inches between Thursday and Friday. I'm thinking Friday may be another snow day! I'm glad I saved vacation days!
Old 12-17-2008, 08:29 AM
Last Achievements

ilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elf
you are to lucky...we never tend to get that much in are storms here...i think it snowed an inch and a half yesterday..but it supposed to get back up into the 40's tommorow so it might melt..oh well though i hope we get another storm right before christmas.....and your lucky with those big storms it makes for a white christmas...and i know michigan gets way more snow then kansas anyday.
Old 12-17-2008, 11:13 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

Janey would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Can't wait to see photos! I LOVE snow
Old 12-17-2008, 10:20 PM
Last Achievements

ok well the snow might be here for longer then i thought which is great...the weather changed from being in the 40's to being freezing rain with high's in the 30's..the only thing is it's supposed to get icy and with the snow making it slick already that can't make driving conditions great..oh well i suppose.
Old 12-18-2008, 09:25 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Location: Pennsylvania in my heart, North Carolina physically.
Santa's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to others
All we got was rain here. I guess that's better than the freezing rain and ice that they were calling for. I was able to get out and go to work so that's a good thing. Once I'm off for a couple of weeks for Christmas I don't care what it does out there! I just don't want ice!!!

"You used up all the glue on purpose!"-A Christmas Story
Old 12-18-2008, 08:00 PM
Last Achievements

i know how you feel we are getting freezing drizzle here right now to go along with the snow that's on the ground already...it's slick