Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » 75 degrees here.... doesnt feel like Christmas

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,127
Threads: 54,228
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,420)
Welcome to our newest member, cmas333

Old 12-19-2008, 01:22 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class

HollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elf
holly 75 degrees here.... doesnt feel like Christmas

I am so disappointed right now. I really want it to get cold and stay cold for awhile, but the past week or so it has been WARM WARM WARM. It is driving me nuts. I finally got all my stuff for baking and BOY am I gunna be busy. I want to say a big thank you to the moderators and all the people who have sent cards so far. I got a cookie recipe and actually forgot to write down who sent it to me (shamefully hides face in tree skirt). I am making triple batch of those because I loved them when I got some in a goody bag last year from school. Hey Jeff I have a question- is there anyway to get a recipe exchange going on? I can see what all I have and maybe the ladies AND the gents on here can exchange baked goodies recipes throughout the year. I actually would not mind expanding my recipe collection and would love to have different recipes from all over. PLEASE someone let me know if this is possible.

Old 12-19-2008, 01:30 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Ms_Speedy_Elf has disabled reputation
Yes,I know what you mean about the warm temp's . It is 65 here ,but very windy (19 mph)and has been raining on and off all day and has rained for a week.We did have a little sunshine today which was a VERY welcome site.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 12-19-2008, 01:41 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,065 Times in 613 Posts
joyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happy
You are so lucky to have warm temps. It's been cold, rainy with freezing rain and sleet here. The kids can't get outside to get all their stored up energy out of them.
Christmas decorations are very soggy. I have water coming in the basement where my washroom is located. We are under a flood watch. No one feels like going shopping and getting soaked. We anxiously await the arrival of our husbands who have to drive on icy roads in the hours before dawn and we wonder if the roads will be ok for them to travel home from work.
75 degrees sounds wonderful. ummmm, I would love it.

Enjoy your beautiful weather and Merry Christmas!
Old 12-19-2008, 01:44 PM
Keeper of the Yule Goat

CharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the Wisemen
I feel your pain, 78 degrees and sunshine.

Wow, why am I complaining? I still prefer it to be, at least, chilly for Christmas.
Old 12-19-2008, 01:48 PM
One Happy lil Elf
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,155 Times in 819 Posts
Mumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happy
24 and snowing wicked heavy! we have been out already and getting ready for round 2. I hope it gets chilly for all you warm weather folks

Pray for Peace People Everywhere!
Victoria
Old 12-19-2008, 02:51 PM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster

bastones has shown a merry dispositionbastones has shown a merry dispositionbastones has shown a merry dispositionbastones has shown a merry disposition
Good temperature indeed... its probably around 20F in the UK right now, very cold but not as cold as it has been recently...

if it has to be chilly I'd want some snow ...

Merry Christmas all!
Old 12-20-2008, 03:11 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,941 Times in 3,823 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
it´s gotten a bit warmer hear too...and I hate that....highest will be 45...now it ain´t 75...but I still don´t like it....But....for Christmas Eve it will go a little lower...and if we are lucky we might see a little snow on Christmas Day...but just a little...

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 12-22-2008, 07:44 AM
Mayor of The North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 29,878 Times in 4,736 Posts
Bradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
It froze here last night, but it's supposed to be in the middle 70's on Christmas Day. I've never seen a white Christmas here in southeast GA, but a chill in the air would certainly be welcome!
Old 12-22-2008, 07:46 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,158 Times in 715 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
its 8 celcius here today. And all we've had is RAIN RAIN RAIN!!!
Old 12-22-2008, 08:29 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

sgrover has disabled reputation
We're at a balmy -8 (yes, 8 below O) here, with a wind chill advisory until noon. We got over a foot of snow over the weekend, and could get another foot by Christmas Day. Goodness, I love cold and snow, but even I'm ready to say enough for a bit! We had a really hard winter last year, looks like we're on the same path again.