Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Traditions & Memories This forum area discusses all the time honored traditions of Christmas. From Christmas trees to mistletoe to great fun with Santa these topics bring us together and inspire great celebration year round. We relish learning of Christmas from all parts of the world and sharing unique cultural traditions from all over. Share your ideas and fond memories here!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,127
Threads: 54,232
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,523)
Welcome to our newest member, cmas333

Old 12-08-2009, 11:20 AM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,819 Times in 1,099 Posts
MsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the tree
I dont drink Coffee so Hot Chocolate is totally my drink especially since Im cold about 80% of the year haha =0). Dunkin Donuts use to have an awesome Milky Way Hot Chocolate.. I dont even like Milky Way's but I loved this Hot Chocolate...had just a little caramel taste to it and of course lots of whipped cream! I have to have whipped cream. They stopped selling it though . I always use milk to make my Hot Chocolate at home and add whipped cream to it... Im at work but surely could go for a nice cup!

Old 12-08-2009, 01:41 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

radiant star has shown a merry disposition
I love hot chocolate! My sister and I have this ghirardelli hot chocolate and its soo yummy. But I think this winter, I'm going to make some homemade hot chocolate for once.
Old 12-08-2009, 08:23 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

olympicfan has shown a merry disposition
I love hot chocolate! I use the instant mix and put it in milk and then i put whipped cream on top. Its the perfect thing for a cold day
Old 12-08-2009, 08:54 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

One Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnog
Having a cup as I read, what a treat on a cold rainy night.....Yummy.....

Old 12-13-2009, 04:28 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

shireenstrachan13 has shown a merry disposition
I absolutley adore Hot Chocolate especially this time of the year! Milky coffee is yum too!!
Old 12-15-2009, 04:41 PM
Christmasologist

kidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elf
My favorite is coffee mixed with hot chocolate....SOOOOOO GOOD!