Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » Do you ever feel alone in your love for Christmas?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,088
Threads: 53,926
Top Poster: xmas365 (165,660)
Welcome to our newest member, MGunderso

Old 01-19-2010, 02:49 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,802 Times in 9,578 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Bradmac View Post
Yeah, it was posted in December of 2008, but the sentiment still works for me. My family enjoys Christmas time, but I can identify with wishing Nancy wanted to walk through the malls just to see the decorations. Or drive a couple hours to see the Trans Siberian Orchestra, or refuse to go out to eat because Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer is coming on TV in 15 minutes!
I guess it would explain why I missed it. I did not sign onto here until June 2009. I didn't notice the year but it is worth bringing this post up again!

The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
momnan30 (01-20-2010)

Old 01-20-2010, 10:45 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,799 Times in 3,800 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I feel Ya Johnor......most people I know love Christmas too...but just not the way I do.....I might sit at a barbecue in mid-July and suddenly pop the question....."now what do we cook for Christmas?"......and everybody is kinda looking at me as if tey are saying.....What the ****?.....lol

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following User Says Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
momnan30 (01-20-2010)
Old 01-20-2010, 12:00 PM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,817 Times in 1,099 Posts
MsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the tree
I feel lucky that my 3 year old son I believe is going to be a crazy Christmas lover just like me . He is still begging me to listen to Christmas music in the car..which of course makes me very happy! He talks about it a lot..this is basically his first year really understanding Christmas but he keeps asking me when its going to be Christmas Eve again haha. My Hubby is starting to get a little more into Christmas but no where near as much as I am. He is the 1st to say he is glad its over. My Mom loves Christmas but not as much as me either. She used to spend a lot of time decorating..she always put up at least 2 trees and the outside of the house took her days to decorate. Now she is getting older..and watches my boys during the day so she is pretty tired by the time I pick them up.I feel like she doenst have the spirit as much anymore . The lady I work with talks about Christmas almost as much as me and we do have a Christmas in July! I still dont feel like I have someone in my life that loves it like I do though. I dont think they are many days that I dont think of Christmas at least once!
The Following User Says Thank You to MsChristmas For This Useful Post:
momnan30 (01-20-2010)
Old 01-20-2010, 04:38 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,956 Times in 927 Posts
momnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companion
I feel that way all the time! I am usually half apologizing for having a Christmas movie running in the DVD player at any given time to the rest of my family. They say things like, "Mom!" "Are you watching that movie again?"
Oh well...you know what? I could have worse habits!