Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » Kandice has a pinkeye

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,971
Threads: 53,428
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,327)
Welcome to our newest member, BelenikovaRord
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
The Santa Clause (Movie...
By MMC Editor
06-09-2011 09:06 PM
Last post by Joyfully yours
11-02-2013 05:16 AM
50,875 Views  4 Posts
A Christmas Tree for...
By MMC Editor
06-09-2002 08:19 PM
55,400 Views  0 Posts
The Halifax Disaster of...
By MMC Editor
05-30-2002 03:40 PM
75,990 Views  0 Posts
A Christmas Story (Movie...
By MMC Editor
06-09-2011 09:21 PM
60,539 Views  0 Posts
Mostly Homemade (and...
By MMC Editor
06-02-2011 03:22 PM
60,828 Views  0 Posts

Old 12-17-2008, 01:37 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 15,934 Times in 3,672 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Kandice has a pinkeye

The medical name for it seems to be bacterial conjunctivitis

Whitish....yellow stuff comes out of her eye....and I know....tomorrow she will not be able to open easily...I know when treated...as we do...itīs nothing serious...but I feel so sorry...the eye under the eyeball is swollen...and itīs tearing...and that stuff is coming out....I got something from the doctor...itīs cooked sal****er....I wash it out with that....and then put some cream on it...he says it will be gone within the next three days.....I just feel so sorry for her...and hope my fiance and I...and even our cat wonīt get it as well...since itīs highly infective....

Did Your kids have it, too...I know my big bro and I did....

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 12-17-2008, 01:40 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

sgrover has disabled reputation
Poor thing! I remember having it as a kid, not fun. But luckily, none of my 4 have ever gotten it. Here's hoping for a speedy recovery so she's well in time for Christmas!
The Following User Says Thank You to sgrover For This Useful Post:
trackrebel (12-18-2008)
Old 12-17-2008, 01:48 PM
Webmaster Partner, Why Christmas?

Last Achievements

whychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Oh, I can remember getting that when I was a kid. Poor old Kandice
The Following User Says Thank You to whychristmas For This Useful Post:
trackrebel (12-18-2008)
Old 12-17-2008, 03:52 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

lmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Poor Kandice I had it when I was younger as well. I always hated when my mom had to do the drops in my eyes. In 4th grade I got it 2 times in a row ... not fun at all!
Hope it clears for her soon!

Merry Christmas! Liz
The Following User Says Thank You to lmm8606 For This Useful Post:
trackrebel (12-18-2008)
Old 12-17-2008, 04:13 PM
Keeper of the Yule Goat

CharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the Wisemen
Sorry to hear that. I hope she gets better FAST!
trackrebel (12-18-2008)
Old 12-17-2008, 07:06 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

HolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnog
I hope Kandice feels better fast. It is so hard to see a little one suffer in any way.
Old 12-17-2008, 07:39 PM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,668 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
Poor little sweetie. I hope she starts to feel better soon. I've had it before and it's no fun.
Old 12-18-2008, 02:08 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,156 Times in 714 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
she will get better soon. Ive had it before....urggghhh!!! I know how she feels.
The Following User Says Thank You to kelly ann For This Useful Post:
trackrebel (12-18-2008)
Old 12-18-2008, 02:46 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 15,934 Times in 3,672 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
thanks Y´all....the hardest part is....to put it in her eyes....she fights against....I had to wake up my fiance in the morning to help putting it in her eye.....I tell Ya....that girl is strong

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 12-18-2008, 03:47 AM
Santa Clausologist

VeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Ahhh, bless her! I hope that she gets well soon trackrebel xx
The Following User Says Thank You to VeryWelshXmasLover For This Useful Post:
trackrebel (12-18-2008)