Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat > Home & Family » HELP HELP HELP..Please :)

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,843
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow

Old 12-23-2008, 07:37 AM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,113 Times in 546 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by Courtney View Post
Have each of the kids make Christmas cards from themselves to Grandpa. Even the baby can get involved here, do a hand drawing or put her hand/footprints on a card. You could also make some salt dough ornaments to go along with the cards.
Can you send him a Christmas flower or candy bouquet (FTD or 1800Flowers)? Is the weather too bad for anything to be delivered?
Oh yeah, they can barely pick up the trash... my SIL had a package due to arrive here days ago and its yet to be delivered.

♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 12-23-2008, 11:29 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,509 Times in 920 Posts
Minta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the tree
If you have the matierials on hand how about making him a heated rice bag.
The Following User Says Thank You to Minta For This Useful Post:
JanaBanana (12-23-2008)