Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Santa Claus & the North Pole » What's santa up to in may?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Santa Claus & the North Pole Visit Santa Update.comSanta and his elves stop by here all the time. Watch here for breaking news from the North Pole, our annual Update from the North Pole and, of course, Santa tracking around the world on Christmas Eve. Feel free to ask Santa, Elf Ernest or Elf Ed Zachary any questions you might have about Santa or the North Pole. This section is brought to you by Santa Update.com

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,093
Threads: 53,938
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,013)
Welcome to our newest member, OBalog

Old 05-05-2009, 11:46 AM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 161,298 Times in 30,658 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
What's santa up to in may?

I think he is back at work and getting everything organized. I think the list is getting started and the elves are really starting to hit there stride and figure out what all the kids are going to want this year. The reindeer are playing there reindeer games and getting in there flying time. The mood around the north pole is still kind of relaxed and everything is right on schedule.

What do you think is happening?
The Following User Says Thank You to made582 For This Useful Post:
MsChristmas (05-05-2009)

Old 05-05-2009, 12:37 PM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,817 Times in 1,099 Posts
MsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the tree
I agree with you.. I think things are def. on the way! I think Santa only takes off a month or so after Christmas to rest up from all of his hard work leading up to Christmas and then the North Pole is back to planning, preparing.. etc.

Old 05-05-2009, 04:03 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class

Boogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
We are getting to the halfway point--he must be getting really busy!

Click to see my photography!
Old 05-05-2009, 04:17 PM
Keeper of the Yule Goat

CharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the Wisemen
Originally Posted by Boogedy View Post
We are getting to the halfway point--he must be getting really busy!
Yep, I imagine they are stepping it up. Most certainly, the vacation is over....
Old 05-06-2009, 03:09 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,799 Times in 3,800 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I think the reindeer just got off weight training and start their speed practise now to be in perfect shape for the 24th and 25th....

Santa is very busy to look through the first lists (good or bad) and see how we all are doing so far.

Of course he is reading mymerrychristmas all the time to see how our Christmas moods gets back in the swing of things......

and of course he is enjoying the meals of Mama Claus....because a real Santa is big and not skinny

plus he´s having a daily practise session of "Hohohos" and "Merry Christmasses"

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following User Says Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
MsChristmas (05-07-2009)
Old 05-06-2009, 03:13 AM
Christmasologist

Wenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I'd guess now is about when Santa and the crew are putting in orders with their raw goods suppliers. Can't make toys without materials.
Old 05-06-2009, 09:14 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

ILuvChristmas is a good elfILuvChristmas is a good elfILuvChristmas is a good elfILuvChristmas is a good elfILuvChristmas is a good elfILuvChristmas is a good elf
Working, planning etc during the week but still relaxing and having some recreational time on the weekends.
Old 05-08-2009, 07:10 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,842 Times in 3,870 Posts
George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
Chimney practice... deep knee bends and some squat thrusts are involved, I betcha..!
Old 05-13-2009, 06:03 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,549 Times in 13,326 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star wow, I hadn't thought about this!

You are all right, the jolly old guy is most likely getting things together and the planning is well underway. I wonder what new toys he will come up with this year?

He is also supervising the refit of his sleigh, some new features installed and making sure it is in tip top flying shape!
Old 05-14-2009, 04:13 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,799 Times in 3,800 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
true Christmas Star, that sleigh sure suffered flying thru all the conditions the world brings. I really enjoy Your posts

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following User Says Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (05-14-2009)