Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,130
Threads: 54,237
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,523)
Welcome to our newest member, hewlieje

Old 12-16-2010, 09:18 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,905 Times in 3,909 Posts
George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
couple of fender benders... nothing serious...

HYE gone over the river and through the woods to Grandfather's house..?

Old 12-16-2010, 01:57 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,501 Times in 9,289 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

No

HYE Been so bored you didn't know what to do with yourself ?

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 12-16-2010, 04:06 PM
Christmas Royalty

Thanked 2,778 Times in 675 Posts
vsuclaribnl will NOT spit in your eggnogvsuclaribnl will NOT spit in your eggnogvsuclaribnl will NOT spit in your eggnogvsuclaribnl will NOT spit in your eggnogvsuclaribnl will NOT spit in your eggnogvsuclaribnl will NOT spit in your eggnogvsuclaribnl will NOT spit in your eggnogvsuclaribnl will NOT spit in your eggnogvsuclaribnl will NOT spit in your eggnogvsuclaribnl will NOT spit in your eggnogvsuclaribnl will NOT spit in your eggnog
Yes

HYE been to Hawaii?
Old 12-16-2010, 06:38 PM

caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

No......

HYE Been To Canada ?

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 12-17-2010, 08:38 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
yes to both Canada AND Hawaii...

HYE ACTUALLY taken a drink from a carton of milk after someone handed it to you saying "does this taste sour to you..?"
Old 12-17-2010, 12:26 PM

holly

No

HYE Lost your wallet and gotten it back with everything there ?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 12-18-2010, 04:50 PM
Christmas Royalty

Thanked 2,778 Times in 675 Posts
vsuclaribnl will NOT spit in your eggnogvsuclaribnl will NOT spit in your eggnogvsuclaribnl will NOT spit in your eggnogvsuclaribnl will NOT spit in your eggnogvsuclaribnl will NOT spit in your eggnogvsuclaribnl will NOT spit in your eggnogvsuclaribnl will NOT spit in your eggnogvsuclaribnl will NOT spit in your eggnogvsuclaribnl will NOT spit in your eggnogvsuclaribnl will NOT spit in your eggnogvsuclaribnl will NOT spit in your eggnog
Yes

HYE been 4-wheeling?
Old 12-18-2010, 06:23 PM

holly

No......Once again.....queen clutz here !!!

HYE bought yourself a reproduction of a favorite childhood toy as an adult ?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 12-19-2010, 06:00 AM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,178 Times in 15,261 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
No, but received one as a Christmas gift

HYE fed the animals at a petting zoo?
Old 12-19-2010, 09:52 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

yes... and, just recently, my almost two year old nephew/godson punched a goat at one..!

HYE rescued an animal from a shelter..?