Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,130
Threads: 54,246
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,652)
Welcome to our newest member, hewlieje

Old 11-11-2013, 01:57 PM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,583 Times in 1,116 Posts
Virginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the tree
yes (sheepish)

hye squeezed the last bit of toothpaste from the tube and left the tube for the next person?

Old 11-12-2013, 09:36 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,910 Times in 3,910 Posts
George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
Yup! Just the wife and I... I do it to her, she does it to me... the circle of life...

HYE driven over a highway embankment to avoid a traffic jam?
Old 11-12-2013, 08:26 PM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Virginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the tree
13 16x16

yep! easy to do in Australia

HYE found someone watching you as you sing in the car?
Old 11-13-2013, 08:12 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
No... don't really care, though... I'm not self-conscious about such things.

HYE gone over the river and through the woods to your grandfather's house?
Old 11-13-2013, 01:09 PM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Snowflake

Thinking about roaming about Pop's place and I didn't have a river to cross.

HYE felt the wind blow, stinging your toes and biting your nose?
Old 11-14-2013, 08:28 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Yes. Just yesterday... snow here in the 'Burgh...

HYE sat on Santa's lap and gotten stage fright and couldn't talk?
Old 11-14-2013, 02:15 PM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Super shy me! Yes I have!

HYE sat on Santa's lap in the last 5 years?????
Old 11-14-2013, 02:30 PM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,895 Times in 278 Posts
frostythesnowman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostythesnowman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostythesnowman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostythesnowman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostythesnowman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostythesnowman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostythesnowman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostythesnowman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostythesnowman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostythesnowman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostythesnowman would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
LOL...no..

have you ever been to disneyland
Old 11-14-2013, 04:56 PM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

no

HYE taken lots of coins to the bank and asked for notes?
Old 11-15-2013, 12:02 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

sgrover has disabled reputation
by 'notes' I assume you mean what we American's call 'bills'? Why yes, I have, and I almost have my 3 jars full and ready to do so again!

HYE - watched a trilogy of movies back to back?